Grace Christian Knoxville Comes to the Mountain vs York on Saturday

bobcatfan#1

Just now, Tench said:

We had a over a minute left and they just went ahead and called the game because  a Grace player had a heat stroke but they stopped the game multiple times over their players cramping

If anyone from Grace can say otherwise, the heatstroke is what I was told by multiples. Hope he is well 

10 minutes ago, Tench said:

We had a over a minute left and they just went ahead and called the game because  a Grace player had a heat stroke but they stopped the game multiple times over their players cramping

I had heard initially that Leffew was sick but then the UCR said he was injured. Do you know which it was and if he’s going to be able to play in 2 weeks?

6 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I had heard initially that Leffew was sick but then the UCR said he was injured. Do you know which it was and if he’s going to be able to play in 2 weeks?

I just thought he cramped out but not for sure, he went out and Miller come in and threw a touchdown his first play so if Myles does have to stay out longer I’m very comfortable. 90% of the time we’re running anyways

11 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Not saying we’d be the same but I’m not as worried about Bledsoe now as the start besides us being off a week