Grace Christian Knoxville Comes to the Mountain vs York on Saturday

bobcatfan#1

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

34-14 in the 4th. I think Grace and Oneida could play to a 0-0 tie that would need to be called after 3 days....

Well that would be an improvement over our first two meetings from my perspective.:roflol:

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

They did this without their starting QB for almost the whole game due to being sick. York is going to run away with the division and first couple playoff rounds. 

Without several correctable mistakes by York, score would have been more lopsided. Think York is a true contender.  Don't think they will be tested in the playoffs until the quarters, that will probably be an uphill battle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Probably just cramping, game was over and Grace had kids cramping every single play. Not sure if any of them sweatervests ever heard of Hydration.

I saw medical emergency so not sure if it was on or off field. Surely cramps wouldn’t be called a medical emergency. 

Edited by crow

3 hours ago, crow said:

I saw medical emergency so not sure if it was on or off field. Surely cramps wouldn’t be called a medical emergency. 

When the game is over and you,ve had enough,you might be able to call it a day,I think even the cheer leaders were cramping. At least I hope thats all it was.