Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

On 8/26/2023 at 10:20 PM, SweetScience said:

Rebs will win. Like Waco said, we’ve seen this movie before.

Lol yeah…. We got completely demolished in the first half… almost like an Oakland rerun. That Bradley team is unreal this year. They held us on the goal for 12 plays and we couldn’t score. Never seen a team do that to us before 

On 8/26/2023 at 11:34 AM, REBELRON said:

It gets real this week.  Boo Carter is electric in the open field.  I saw where Bradley had 40 points at halftime on the defending 2A state Champs Tyner. Maryville will have to play well to win this game.  

Bradley will most likely go to state and battle Oakland this year.. boo carter absolutely smoked all 11 of our players in a single play this game tonight … never seen anything like that. We’re talking Reggie bush type of athlete and they’re stacked next year too… their recruiting is top level 

17 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

Maryville was definitely outmatched athletically tonight. But I would really like to see more creativity on offense. I know it’s early, but in these types of games, you have to be more aggressive and more creative with your game plan. Too many times, Maryville is so predictable on offense. That has to change. 

It won't...