When will Anderson County win a football game this year.

CyclonePrider

On 8/26/2023 at 1:44 AM, Booger said:

it appears cycloneprider hasnt been able to quite get over AC bringing an end to his cyclones season in all those playoffs

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Played in 3 out of the last 4 state championships....

Here is something else you can say

ONE AND DONE...

Edited by CyclonePrider

A lot of talent left the team last season. Not having Moog hurts bad too. Coach G will coach them up the best he can. And remember everyone, Betsy had a similar start to the season last year and took AC to the breaking point in OT, so don’t count them out just yet. It’s still early. And really all that matters is regional play. The rest is just to build character and experience for the playoffs. If you offered me that Betsy beats Science Hill and Mo West and Boone and DB, and looses to Greeneville, or we loose to the rest and beat the Devils, I’d be leaning towards the latter. Wins are nice but they do not always equal playoff success nor are a good indicator of a team’s potential or ability. Just ask AC how they were feeling about us in that regular season game last year at halftime. We all can’t be Alcoa and just churn it out EVERY season. And let’s end it on a good note. Everyone here….hates Greeneville! LOL

17 hours ago, CyclonePrider said:

Played in 3 out of the last 4 state championships....

Here is something else you can say

ONE AND DONE...

Booger dont have no canines in the hunt.....startin a thread just to bring up the 0-2 start to the 2023 season showed the obvious hatred AC puttin the Cyclones out of the 1st round playoffs last season has caused Cycloneprider....

......and indeed CyclonePrider may prove to be correct aboutht ONE AND DONE....but they are an extremely large amount of high schools that would love to have just one Gold Ball in their hallway trophy case.....the fact Booger thinkin that Elizabethton has only one more Gold Ball than AC is a braggin point Cycloneprider can own....and Booger thinkin AC might own the the contest battle between you two is somethin they can brag about....

....Booger layed witness to the Cylcones 19 & 20 Gold Ball contest.....dominent teams no doubt....but sayin you were in 3 outta 4 last gold ball contest means  you were first loser in one and never had a chance to play in one of the others because the team that you started tis thread about put you out early in the playoffs ...and thinkin AC also beat you twice that season....

....Booger interstin in knowin what kinda thread Cycloneprider will start if both AC and Elizabethton meat up again in the post season and AC puts you out again...

.....CyclonePrider will for sure be doin some hatin then

Booger just sayin :wink:

4 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger dont have no canines in the hunt.....startin a thread just to bring up the 0-2 start to the 2023 season showed the obvious hatred AC puttin the Cyclones out of the 1st round playoffs last season has caused Cycloneprider....

......and indeed CyclonePrider may prove to be correct aboutht ONE AND DONE....but they are an extremely large amount of high schools that would love to have just one Gold Ball in their hallway trophy case.....the fact Booger thinkin that Elizabethton has only one more Gold Ball than AC is a braggin point Cycloneprider can own....and Booger thinkin AC might own the the contest battle between you two is somethin they can brag about....

....Booger layed witness to the Cylcones 19 & 20 Gold Ball contest.....dominent teams no doubt....but sayin you were in 3 outta 4 last gold ball contest means  you were first loser in one and never had a chance to play in one of the others because the team that you started tis thread about put you out early in the playoffs ...and thinkin AC also beat you twice that season....

....Booger interstin in knowin what kinda thread Cycloneprider will start if both AC and Elizabethton meat up again in the post season and AC puts you out again...

.....CyclonePrider will for sure be doin some hatin then

Booger just sayin :wink:

Always enjoy your thoughts and you are correct…… 2 cyclone championships in modern playoff time frame. But they have a 3rd, earned in the 1930’s. Yes, there was a year where there was a playoff hidden among all the declared and voted upon championships. Agree with your thoughts.

I’m sure a lot of pride was taken in watching the cyclones struggle last season. There is no love lost between the big 3 in 4A on the east side of the state. I don’t think we will see the downfall tullahoma took last year out of the mavs. But I do believe they are staring down the barrel of a 5-5/6-4 regular season. They will see Greeneville or Betsy in the second round as usual and we will see how it plays out then. A lot of season yet to be played. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JMorton said:

I’m sure a lot of pride was taken in watching the cyclones struggle last season. There is no love lost between the big 3 in 4A on the east side of the state. I don’t think we will see the downfall tullahoma took last year out of the mavs. But I do believe they are staring down the barrel of a 5-5/6-4 regular season. They will see Greeneville or Betsy in the second round as usual and we will see how it plays out then. A lot of season yet to be played. 

One of the better right on posts.

AC probably won't beat Bearden this week, but they should handle Fulton the following week. The Falcons are pretty thin, and they can't stop anyone. Honestly, at this point, AC is still better than the rest of that region even with Moog out. That entire region is pretty pedestrian this year.

20 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

A lot of talent left the team last season. Not having Moog hurts bad too. Coach G will coach them up the best he can. And remember everyone, Betsy had a similar start to the season last year and took AC to the breaking point in OT, so don’t count them out just yet. It’s still early. And really all that matters is regional play. The rest is just to build character and experience for the playoffs. If you offered me that Betsy beats Science Hill and Mo West and Boone and DB, and looses to Greeneville, or we loose to the rest and beat the Devils, I’d be leaning towards the latter. Wins are nice but they do not always equal playoff success nor are a good indicator of a team’s potential or ability. Just ask AC how they were feeling about us in that regular season game last year at halftime. We all can’t be Alcoa and just churn it out EVERY season. And let’s end it on a good note. Everyone here….hates Greeneville! LOL

Why all the hate lol