Farragut at West

WestHigh4Life

I hate to say it, but you gotta like what Farragut has done the first two weeks! Let’s be honest, West got lucky in week 1…. Kinda like Alcoa in week 2. Fulton lost to CC! Yes, I typed that! It should NEVER happen but I do believe the Falcons are on the up and up. Thank you Double J! I really like Farragut in this one. Close game early but Farragut ends it by a Trickle…… 

56 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

As much as id love to see win #18 in a row...I think Farragut wins a close one 14-13.

Hoping West pulls another shocker especially being the underdog in as many games!

Go Rebels!

A shocker?  Cmon man.  Pick the Rebs for once.   You gotta believe brother.  Team speed, coaching, home field  will be the difference.  I will be down on the scoreboard end just past end of fence.  Come holler at me. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, oridgecat said:

A shocker?  Cmon man.  Pick the Rebs for once.   You gotta believe brother.  Team speed, coaching, home field  will be the difference.  I will be down on the scoreboard end just past end of fence.  Come holler at me. 

my thoughts exactly.  

THis board would be a lot more accurate if the "opinions" posted here were backed by a wager.  I don't think i've ever seed so much sandbaggin.

57 minutes ago, Whs1984 said:

Whew glad that's over West was more balanced on offense but needs to clean up the turnovers and hope that Collins feller is a senior lol

What a game! I put 75% of this loss on Farragut coaching staff. Why why why do you continue to kick the ball deep to West??!! Kick it straight up and have it land on the 30 yd line! Who cares about feild position..it's beats getting toasted for 6 points....Ridiculous! Boys played hard on both sides. Hadn't seen either team  live until tonight. #44 for west is a grown man and LB #7 for Farragut is an absolute animal from sideline to sideline. Great HS game!