DB @ West Ridge WK3

DBKPT93

5 hours ago, DBKPT93 said:

Good lord. You’ve aired out all your grievances yet? You said you played a few years ago. With all your issues about things it seems that you were more just on the team than actually on the field on Friday nights

Yea lemme know when DB wins a state championship. I transferred and won one. Get your head out of your ####. Amazing how football players transfer from DB and get D1 offers, yet DB's only D1 recruit in recent years is Jet Harris. He was recruited by Air Force, who only recruits at an FCS level. You Kingsport fans are probably the most delusional on the site. Current coaches can't even beat their own rival, let alone the fact that you'll never be more than Maryville's doormat. There's really no excuses for the coaches' poor performance, but good on you for ignoring the topic and making it all about defending the good ole boy system that achieves nothing. And no, mediocrity is not an achievement. You idiots shoulda hired Sean Witten not some washed up 60 year old and his motley crew.

Edited by JoeyC

1 hour ago, JoeyC said:

Yea lemme know when DB wins a state championship. I transferred and won one. Get your head out of your ####. Amazing how football players transfer from DB and get D1 offers, yet DB's only D1 recruit in recent years is Jet Harris. He was recruited by Air Force, who only recruits at an FCS level. You Kingsport fans are probably the most delusional on the site. Current coaches can't even beat their own rival, let alone the fact that you'll never be more than Maryville's doormat. There's really no excuses for the coaches' poor performance, but good on you for ignoring the topic and making it all about defending the good ole boy system that achieves nothing. And no, mediocrity is not an achievement. You idiots shoulda hired Sean Witten not some washed up 60 year old and his motley crew.

Lol. Your username is JoeyC which makes me not believe you are Cade Maupin. Haha. I know Joey Carter was on the roster and not on the field a few years ago. I’m sure you are upset you didn’t get your shot. It’s ok. High school is over. 

1 hour ago, DBKPT93 said:

Lol. Your username is JoeyC which makes me not believe you are Cade Maupin. Haha. I know Joey Carter was on the roster and not on the field a few years ago. I’m sure you are upset you didn’t get your shot. It’s ok. High school is over. 

Actually my last name aint start with a C. I just did that to throw people off. I know Joey Carter too, and if you know the kid too you should know better than to think he'd say anything remotely aggressive. I see you're still intent on insulting me rather than admit DB football is trash. DB is currently Science Hill's doormat.

Edited by JoeyC

3 hours ago, JoeyC said:

Beating West Ridge isn't impressive. If they don't win by at least 40 DB is mediocre at best.

You predicted a close game. Then you say "beating West Ridge isn't impressive" sounds like you are just bound and determined to hate on db. When they do win by 40, you'll probably still have something to say 

3 hours ago, JoeyC said:

Talking about all this college stuff. Where did you play?