CLINTON (0-2) @ SCOTT (1-1)

92Dragon

Not so fast my friend.

Pendergrass, Hundley and Blair all played this week.  Pendergrass and Hundley both played last week.  

There is some question/controversy brewing over this.  One of the players according to many has yet to move from his Oak Ridge residence and he played in the game Fri.  So, stay tuned for more on this.  

• Like 2

Coach Flip Flops seat has to be getting a little warm by now right?  I mean...he illegally gets all those transfers in...lets them all live with him and other coaches....STILL can't win!?  The Clinton program had it's chance to hire a real coach when McKamey left.  They had their guy.  The principal at the time Caleb Tipton had his guy hired...the powers that be told him otherwise and they went with this joke they call Keith.  Dr. Tipton is now sitting pretty as Alcoa's executive Principal and the Clinton Dragons are soon to be destroyed from within. 

Edited by pdover1776
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, pdover1776 said:

Coach Flip Flops seat has to be getting a little warm by now right?  I mean...he illegally gets all those transfers in...lets them all live with him and other coaches....STILL can't win!?  The Clinton program had it's chance to hire a real coach when McKamey left.  They had their guy.  The principal at the time Caleb Tipton had his guy hired...the powers that be told him otherwise and they went with this joke they call Keith.  Dr. Tipton is now sitting pretty as Alcoa's executive Principal and the Clinton Dragons are soon to be destroyed from within. 

Yes! Very warm, especially if all these transfers have not been handled the correct way and by the rulebook. If a coach can't coach players up and has to go out and illegally bring in players, then they don't deserve to be a coach. 

I'm not saying that is what he has done. I still believe you are innocent until proven guilty. But if all this is true and he is guilty, then he deserves to be fired on the spot. 

I want Clinton to win more than anyone, but I want them to do it the right way. Period!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

Yes! Very warm, especially if all these transfers have not been handled the correct way and by the rulebook. If a coach can't coach players up and has to go out and illegally bring in players, then they don't deserve to be a coach. 

I'm not saying that is what he has done. I still believe you are innocent until proven guilty. But if all this is true and he is guilty, then he deserves to be fired on the spot. 

I want Clinton to win more than anyone, but I want them to do it the right way. Period!!

You’re a class act, 92. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Not so fast my friend.

Pendergrass, Hundley and Blair all played this week.  Pendergrass and Hundley both played last week.  

There is some question/controversy brewing over this.  One of the players according to many has yet to move from his Oak Ridge residence and he played in the game Fri.  So, stay tuned for more on this.  

IF those kids live in Anderson County part of OR, they can live here and attend CHS or ACHS. Both are Anderson county school system schools. I don't know which Pendergrass it is, but, DJ's son is starting for OR at DT and he's pretty good.

BTW, my neighbor on Oklahoma Ave kicked for CHS a few years back. That's Roane County, so that was illegal, but, it was pre Coach Keith era. He gave them his uncle's address in Clinton as his home.

The kid had been raised mainly by his military career dad and all his friends were in Clinton because the kids lived in Clinton on much of his deployment, so to me it made good logic.

2 hours ago, bounder said:

Nope Clinton is a Clinton City School as Oak Ridge is a Oak Ridge City School. Therefore they are NOT in the Anderson County School System.

Clinton High School IS a Anderson County School System School. Clinton Middle is a City School.

Oak Ridge is a Oak Ridge City School System School.

Edited by 92Dragon

48 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton High School IS a Anderson County School System School. Clinton Middle is a City School.

Oak Ridge is a Oak Ridge City School System School.

Clinton Middle and Clinton High are both County schools. The only city schools are N. Clinton, S. Clinton, Clinton Elementary. 

It's comical all the people on here that think they have everything figured out lol.  Must be nice to know everything! Never have understood the hate towards Clinton. They haven't won many games over the last 25 years, yet their fans still show year after year. In my opinion it is one of the best small town game day presentations around. Great place to watch a game where everybody knows somebody.

Edited by DragonMaverick

1 hour ago, DragonMaverick said:

It's comical all the people on here that think they have everything figured out lol.  Must be nice to know everything! Never have understood the hate towards Clinton. They haven't won many games over the last 25 years, yet their fans still show year after year. In my opinion it is one of the best small town game day presentations around. Great place to watch a game where everybody knows somebody.

People hate cheating.People hate watching kids being bused from all over to play and take spots from actually Clinton kids.You mentioned all the losing at Clinton so how would you explain kids coming from all over to play for a traditionally bad team.You can understand a few kids wanting to go play for big time programs or coaches but Clinton has neither.But somehow Clinton has acquired lots of players.Not to mention the toxic culture.Flipping birds in pics and putting on social media.The personal fouls and ejections and on and on.Clinton has done more than enough past couple of years to earn the rep they currently have

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1