South Gibson County @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

12 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Sorry @Tigersandcats i just missed this thread.

Did not mean to step on your toes. 

This game means a lot. Winning in Harding county is a tall task... 

No problem man. Yes I’m glad the first meeting with SGC is home the home field for sure. This IMO opinion should be a great ballgame as well. Have not seen you guys okay under the new head coach but I know have seen SGC many times in the old 7-3A and know what kinda teams y’all field. Always a hard nose disciplined football team. Don’t expect nothing different this year. Will be odd not to see that option offense operating. Kinda glad, that thing was a booger to stop! I feel like this matchup could be the beginning of a rival type game. 

3 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

No problem man. Yes I’m glad the first meeting with SGC is home the home field for sure. This IMO opinion should be a great ballgame as well. Have not seen you guys okay under the new head coach but I know have seen SGC many times in the old 7-3A and know what kinda teams y’all field. Always a hard nose disciplined football team. Don’t expect nothing different this year. Will be odd not to see that option offense operating. Kinda glad, that thing was a booger to stop! I feel like this matchup could be the beginning of a rival type game. 

100% totally agree! Sitdham has moved on and we have what we have now... I hope it is a great game! I know it is hard to win in Hardin county! 

Edited by ManOfMillions

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

100% totally agree! Sitdham has moved on a we have what we have now... I hope it is a great game! I know it is hard to win in Hardin county! 

It’s a great football atmosphere in that stadium. Nothing really fancy but I love watching the games there. Don’t know much about y’all’s team this year. Are y’all young or senior heavy this year?

13 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

It’s a great football atmosphere in that stadium. Nothing really fancy but I love watching the games there. Don’t know much about y’all’s team this year. Are y’all young or senior heavy this year?

Pretty big senior class. QB can sling it around the yard and is pretty shifty on his feet. Decent size up front. We have a couple of kids with legit D1 offers. 1 is committed to Ole Miss, the other is still weighing his options. Both are great kids to boot. 

55 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Pretty big senior class. QB can sling it around the yard and is pretty shifty on his feet. Decent size up front. We have a couple of kids with legit D1 offers. 1 is committed to Ole Miss, the other is still weighing his options. Both are great kids to boot. 

Happy for these young men. Hope they take advantage and get a good education while playing the game. 

That’s where Giles burnt us by a receiver getting behind our secondary twice. Both for touchdowns. They did make adjustments at halftime and didn’t let Giles score again. From the sounds of y’all’s QB they better have the secondary on task. Keep your eye on #23 Harris on the D line. Kid is fun to watch. He’s a gamer!

17 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Happy for these young men. Hope they take advantage and get a good education while playing the game. 

That’s where Giles burnt us by a receiver getting behind our secondary twice. Both for touchdowns. They did make adjustments at halftime and didn’t let Giles score again. From the sounds of y’all’s QB they better have the secondary on task. Keep your eye on #23 Harris on the D line. Kid is fun to watch. He’s a gamer!

Will y'all have a live stream of the game? 

15 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yes on YouTube. Hardin county football slice 93 . Should pull it right up for you. Usually will come up around 6:30 or so for a little pregame chat.

Awesome. I will tune and listen. Thanks. I hope it is a good, clean, injury free game. It should perfect weather for football Friday! The heat went back to heck where it came from! 

34 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Awesome. I will tune and listen. Thanks. I hope it is a good, clean, injury free game. It should perfect weather for football Friday! The heat went back to heck where it came from! 

Weather should be much better for sure. We had a couple banged up last Friday nigh. Don’t know the extent of injuries. But both were starters. So I’m hoping for no injuries for either team as well. I think you’ll enjoy the broadcast. The video is usually very good and the guys do IMO a good job of calling the game. Plus they do nt act like to much of Homers for the most part. Knowledgeable of the game as well.