Covington at Dyersburg: September 1, 2023

14 minutes ago, Dp81 said:

That's the hype anyway. 

So i am curious, why are you so hard on the chargers??  

Hard, nah....I'd like them to win their games and get back to the championship game! :evil:'

Been hearing all this big talk about Covington being able to do what no one else can.....BUT. I've been waiting 5 years now.....yawn. :bored:

deputy zorro would find out two things.......Coach Marty Wheeler has moved on, and Alcoa ain't the same Alcoa from 5 years ago!:thumb: 

20 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hard, nah....I'd like them to win their games and get back to the championship game! :evil:'

Been hearing all this big talk about Covington being able to do what no one else can.....BUT. I've been waiting 5 years now.....yawn. :bored:

deputy zorro would find out two things.......Coach Marty Wheeler has moved on, and Alcoa ain't the same Alcoa from 5 years ago!:thumb: 

Nah, i think you are a little sour from having to pull a rabbit out of the hat 5 years ago! Very un Alcoa like. I just hope that when Covington does get it's 1st Gold Ball, it's y'all. That will taste so sweet!! 

6 hours ago, Dp81 said:

Nah, i think you are a little sour from having to pull a rabbit out of the hat 5 years ago! Very un Alcoa like. I just hope that when Covington does get it's 1st Gold Ball, it's y'all. That will taste so sweet!! 

I bet that you all had the following words..."We only lost to Alcoa by 18 points in two championship games!!! on those second place trophies!!" Ha!!!

Like a Moral Super Bowl victory for the sparklers! LOL!