Covington at Dyersburg: September 1, 2023

19 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hard, nah....I'd like them to win their games and get back to the championship game! :evil:'

Been hearing all this big talk about Covington being able to do what no one else can.....BUT. I've been waiting 5 years now.....yawn. :bored:

deputy zorro would find out two things.......Coach Marty Wheeler has moved on, and Alcoa ain't the same Alcoa from 5 years ago!:thumb: 

Coach Marty Wheeler has seen the light he is at Dyersburg now !!

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to Dyersburg. They dominated my Covington team last night. I do think they will walk thru Region 7-3A. 

My Chargers are going to have a long season if we can’t get our pass defense to do any better. Dyersburg did a good job passing against us, just like Munford and Brighton had. The pass opened up the run and the Trojans moved the ball at will after halftime. A 3-0 halftime lead was close, but the second half was all Dyersburg. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2023 at 4:10 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

“The Premier Football Program of West TN”. This post right here is big talk from a program that has never won a state title.

Couldn’t help but notice that their Facebook post after the game ended with this comment:

signed - THE Premier Football Program in West Tennessee.

I am going to assume that they are speaking to you, @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Couldn’t help but notice that their Facebook post after the game ended with this comment:

signed - THE Premier Football Program in West Tennessee.

I am going to assume that they are speaking to you, @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I guess that L just hits different when your the “Premier” program…

Probably a good thing they are THE Premier Program. Probably would have had a lot less than 22 yds in the second half if they weren’t. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1