Bearden VS Anderson County

Dawgz4life

If the Mavs pull off a win here I think it's fair to say they have turned an almost impossible corner against a very very good Bearden team that could easily be 2-0 against 2 very very good teams. If the Mavs even keep this game respectable under the current circumstances then IMO they should earn the respect of many. It's early in the year and the Mavs have some good talent if nothing else this game can help the Mavs toward a possibility of a good playoff run. That what I am shooting for. So I am not expecting a win but just want to see how much fight we have considering all circumstances and just as important are we growing. 

Wishing the very Best to Nick Moog AC Allstate and State Championship player. He has done it all for Mav Nation. As a Mav Fan myself Moog will go down as one the Great Mavs. I am not saying he's finished this year because that young man has more gut than I have seen in my lifetime. 

Hang your head high Nick and go out there and Coach the Mavs to victory this year. He's the Best! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wishing the very Best to Nick Moog AC Allstate and State Championship player. He has done it all for Mav Nation. As a Mav Fan myself Moog will go down as one the Great Mavs. I am not saying he's finished this year because that young man has more gut than I have seen in my lifetime. 

Hang your head high Nick and go out there and Coach the Mavs to victory this year. He's the Best! 

100% agree with you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Without Moog AC may not score more than once. I'll gladly eat crow Friday night! Just don't see it. Without him and with a new QB, this is a 6 win 4A team. Shouldn't ever be close with a slightly above average 6A team like BHS.

Bearden 31 AC 7

Sorry Mav, first home game for the Dawgs, I think they put it all together finally this Fri. night at the expense of the Mavs.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Sorry Mav, first home game for the Dawgs, I think they put it all together finally this Fri. night at the expense of the Mavs.

4 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

The Calfs are like Vince McMahon’s theme song “No Chance in heck” in this game. 

If the Mavs pulled this one off, I myself would not mind eating that type of crow. So you know what I am thinking too. Main thing is to show they have substance for a good playoff run and anything else is a give me.

Go Mavs shows some courage and fight (legal) haha 

51 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

If the Mavs pulled this one off, I myself would not mind eating that type of crow. So you know what I am thinking too. Main thing is to show they have substance for a good playoff run and anything else is a give me.

Go Mavs shows some courage and fight (legal) haha 

The BooDogs will be dirty and undisciplined, Golden Arch Gang needs to capitalize on Breeden’s mistakes that will definitely happen.