D2 week 3

theawesomebro

22 hours ago, Jtown37080 said:

Going to take a big tow truck to pull it out of the ditch once Curtis announces he is transferring.

I don't see how leaving helps him, already got the stars and offers from everyone. He will be Mr Football next 2 years win every award he wants at NC. He's coached by former SEC quarterback. He goes play up anywhere in state or out the possibility of injury increases drastically. In his league not many kids able to deliver shots to hurt a 215 pound quarterback. I realize injuries can happen at any level but higher you play more kids that can deliver bigger hits. Competition he needs will be in summer 7/7 camps. He will have plenty opportunity to play on the big stage in college so keep as much tread on the tires as you can now bc the hits in college will wear anyone down. I also would love to see this kid carry NC to Chattanooga two more times . It's a lot easier to go to a BA with them constantly brining in more talent to surround you but being the dude that carries your entire club is a future franchise QB. Good luck to this young man and the real $ is down the road.