Carter County Week 3

Appvol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Landers are gonna roll, win by whatever they want. I just feel for them on that bus ride. 

I know nothing about Twin Springs other than they won last week and put up 44. Unaka will probably struggle to keep pace if they put up that amount this week. Defense will have to step up. 

Looks like Pisgah is 2-0 right now. Hampton might still be trying to put all the pieces together. Would be a good win on the road for the Bulldogs if they can do it. 

16 minutes ago, creekerballer said:

Landers are gonna roll, win by whatever they want. I just feel for them on that bus ride. 

I know nothing about Twin Springs other than they won last week and put up 44. Unaka will probably struggle to keep pace if they put up that amount this week. Defense will have to step up. 

Looks like Pisgah is 2-0 right now. Hampton might still be trying to put all the pieces together. Would be a good win on the road for the Bulldogs if they can do it. 

This will be Pisgah 2nd home game in 2 years. It will be a great atmosphere for Hampton to play in. Their fans show up for games. The Football field got destroyed in 2021 from Tropical Storm Fred flooding. The Paper Mill closed down in May after 115 years. 1200 jobs gone. The Canton,NC community has been through a lot over the past few years. 

image001-33611d5871ec3b7.image.png?resize=500,500

Edited by Appvol

10 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

What going on with County football this season. It's been quiet. Usually we got the Dogs, Warriors, Landers and Rangers making 50+ post threads for every game. 

Confidence is the key and I'm not sure any of these teams are very strong, looks like you guys have a great shot coming out of the East, I'm impressed.