Bradley visits Walker Valley

alt1958b

44 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

First county rivalry game for Bradley. Walker Valley beat Cleveland 20-14... do they have what it takes to slow down the Bears?

This person on my Facebook acted like walker valley is gonna beat bradley. I said heck bradley is mcminns arch rival, but I'm telling you now, yall may have beaten Cleveland but I don't think yall will be able to beat bradley, it may be closer than alot think, but I don't think that yall will win. This may be the year walker valley beats mcminn for the first time honestly, but for some reason no matter how bad of a season we are having we usually have their number. 

Honestly RichyRich the simple fact that WV can hit some passes on people and McMinn really can’t helped them against the Raiders. I think that is what Cleveland will struggle with most against defensively is teams that pass well. (Bradley may light them up). As for Bradley vs WV it’s all Bradley. I don’t know if we shouldn’t go ahead and pencil Bradley into the semi’s but definitely quarterfinals. Bradley vs Oakland may be intriguing 

52 minutes ago, MCKees said:

Honestly RichyRich the simple fact that WV can hit some passes on people and McMinn really can’t helped them against the Raiders. I think that is what Cleveland will struggle with most against defensively is teams that pass well. (Bradley may light them up). As for Bradley vs WV it’s all Bradley. I don’t know if we shouldn’t go ahead and pencil Bradley into the semi’s but definitely quarterfinals. Bradley vs Oakland may be intriguing 

Only other team on their regular season schedule I could see bradley dropping an L to is Farragut, maybe bearden , but not penciling bradley in just think if they are gonna do it this is the year for them to make a run of it. I could see them beating 4th seed, and if they rematch against Maryville it should be a really good gamez same as Farragut . But I agree I think they can make it to the quarter finals. If they make it past there I don't see them being able to beat Murfreesboro Oakland, but crazier things have happened for sure!

56 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Only other team on their regular season schedule I could see bradley dropping an L to is Farragut, maybe bearden , but not penciling bradley in just think if they are gonna do it this is the year for them to make a run of it. I could see them beating 4th seed, and if they rematch against Maryville it should be a really good gamez same as Farragut . But I agree I think they can make it to the quarter finals. If they make it past there I don't see them being able to beat Murfreesboro Oakland, but crazier things have happened for sure!

Farragut has had Bradley's number much like Maryville, so that game could go either way. Bearden was really good last year, and I am not sure that they lost that much, that one could be a problem. And those are both road games to boot.

If Walker Valley plays well and Bradley has a bit of a let down this game could be a problem. Both Walker Valley and Cleveland want to end skeds against the Bears.

58 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Farragut has had Bradley's number much like Maryville, so that game could go either way. Bearden was really good last year, and I am not sure that they lost that much, that one could be a problem. And those are both road games to boot.

If Walker Valley plays well and Bradley has a bit of a let down this game could be a problem. Both Walker Valley and Cleveland want to end skeds against the Bears.

Bearden started off bumpy but they definely have a grueling schedule  believe the bulldogs may surprise a few people this year before its all said and done. I Hated how Cleveland missed playoffs last year at 6-4. 6a region 2 is probably the toughest in the state in my opinion, but that's what makes me miss bowl games. Wish they still had 2 or 3 every year. Cleveland could have played a bowl game and at least been rewarded some what.

4 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Bearden game is at BCHS. No matter when you may see somewhere else.

17 hours ago, MCKees said:

Endless number of penalties helped Walker Valley and their field position. Cleveland really didn't punt. Tygard played the odds and statistics game and it snake bit him bad. Couple that with an inexperienced qb and it definitely favored WV. The icing on that cake was the catch the receiver made on fourth down. Beautiful highlights catch as well as the interception at the end that sealed the win. If Bradley keeps their foot on the gas and just opens up and plays, then they will beat WV bad. But if they play conservative especially in the second half and give those Mustangs hope? It could be close. But in the end too many weapons on Bradley's side. Cleveland had over 110yds in penalties in the first half alone. They had a net of 92yrds total offense in the first half.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Endless number of penalties helped Walker Valley and their field position. Cleveland really didn't punt. Tygard played the odds and statistics game and it snake bit him bad. Couple that with an inexperienced qb and it definitely favored WV. The icing on that cake was the catch the receiver made on fourth down. Beautiful highlights catch as well as the interception at the end that sealed the win. If Bradley keeps their foot on the gas and just opens up and plays, then they will beat WV bad. But if they play conservative especially in the second half and give those Mustangs hope? It could be close. But in the end too many weapons on Bradley's side. Cleveland had over 110yds in penalties in the first half alone. They had a net of 92yrds total offense in the first half.

Hoping to watch the stream of the game today to see what evolved. but looking the stats this morning that stuck out to me, as usual.