Mcminn Central Chargers vs Brainerd panthers

RichyRich

3 hours ago, RichyRich said:

After edging out a win against polk county scoring in the last minute, and stopping the McWilliams kid on their own goal line to win, does Central have what it takes to beat the panthers of Brainerd I think it'll be another close game maybe even decided by a point

There was no stop on the goal line. Polk threw 4 incomplete passes from the 10 yard line. Dramatic but not a goal line stand.

Penalties plagued the Chargers all night long. Polk came ready to play.  Coach Davis gets the most out of what he has. Polk will win 6 or 7 games this year and may win a couple of games in the playoffs if they can stay healthy.

Chargers made plays at the end. Great drive to get to 21-20. Got a quick 3 and out then a perfectly executed play on 4th and 3 with under 2 minutes to play. 

32 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

There was no stop on the goal line. Polk threw 4 incomplete passes from the 10 yard line. Dramatic but not a goal line stand.

Penalties plagued the Chargers all night long. Polk came ready to play.  Coach Davis gets the most out of what he has. Polk will win 6 or 7 games this year and may win a couple of games in the playoffs if they can stay healthy.

Chargers made plays at the end. Great drive to get to 21-20. Got a quick 3 and out then a perfectly executed play on 4th and 3 with under 2 minutes to play. 

Well thats definitely how 995 wygo basically said it was 4th and goal when they were stopped, was not at that this game thought watched mcminn vs Tyner and sat and listened to the rest of the central vs polk Co on the radio. But to be fair I can hardly understand the people at 995 half the time talking so fast lol

• Like 1

Central big and if Massengale plays it’s even bigger.  It was obvious Polk had no chance against him. It’s a shame he only played the second half but it was a smart move to monitor him closely.  If he ever gets completely healthy he’s gonna be a game changer. Gotta cut down on the penalties though. The guys on 99.5 never said goal line stand on fourth down and the only time McWilliams was mentioned was on second down when the pass was intended for him. 

6 minutes ago, Blue222 said:

Central big and if Massengale plays it’s even bigger.  It was obvious Polk had no chance against him. It’s a shame he only played the second half but it was a smart move to monitor him closely.  If he ever gets completely healthy he’s gonna be a game changer. Gotta cut down on the penalties though. The guys on 99.5 never said goal line stand on fourth down and the only time McWilliams was mentioned was on second down when the pass was intended for him. 

He definetly did  said it was stopped at 4th and goal. Idk why people on here act like I'm making it up, I have nothing to gain from it. They said pass to McWilliams incomplete, central got ball back and kneeled it. He said 4th and goal when  they were closer to them being on the 10.

Edited by RichyRich

1 minute ago, RichyRich said:

He definetly did  said it was stopped at 4th and goal. Idk why people on here act like I'm making it up, I have nothing to gain from it. They said pass to McWilliams incomplete, central got ball back and kneeled it

It was a fourth and goal pass deflected in the end zone. May have been intended for McWilliams.  Anyway, Central should roll this week but gotta clean penalties up.  

• Like 1