Tennessee Wrestling ranked on FloWrestling

Ummmno

Personally I think Flo is missing a few of our kids who should be ranked but here are our TN kids that are ranked on FloWrestling

113- 

15. Jojo Uhorchuck - Signal Mtn

132-

3. Cooper Hilton - Boom Ranch

145-

7. Logan Paradice - Baylor 

160-

16. Max Norman - Baylor

17. Logan Fowler - Cleveland

So who did Flo miss?

In the very light weight classes on Flo I've noticed an overwhelming lack of kids from the south east and not just TN.  Completely dominated by PA, OH, NJ, IL, NY, etc.    Occasional FL, OK, GA, TN kid.

The sport is much larger and more important up north, again, particularly in those lighter weight classes, and therefore hard for the south eastern kids to get the necessary eyeballs unless they can consistently and impressively AA or beat top ranked opponents. Example being the Raney brothers out of KY.

On the flip side I've noticed over the last few years that not many native TN young men survive more than one to two years at D1 schools, fewer ever start, and even less make an impact (wrestling is so hard, no knock here). I'm not counting incoming transplants or TN kids who wrestled the majority of their career out of state.  Of course the same may be true for other northern states as well.  Point being, maybe the rankings are correct.

Edited by oceansize42

54 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Personally I think Flo is missing a few of our kids who should be ranked but here are our TN kids that are ranked on FloWrestling

113- 

15. Jojo Uhorchuck - Signal Mtn

132-

3. Cooper Hilton - Boom Ranch

145-

7. Logan Paradice - Baylor 

160-

16. Max Norman - Baylor

17. Logan Fowler - Cleveland

So who did Flo miss?

So, is Logan Paradice back at The Baylor School after abruptly leaving last season?

17 minutes ago, cbg said:

So, is Logan Paradice back at The Baylor School after abruptly leaving last season?

Idk if Flo is actually aware of that entire situation or not lol. 

I do know that despite being out currently Landon Desselle has 3 wins over Logan. One in each style. But that was a while ago and he has a dec loss to Gabriel Bouyssou who's 11. Either way he should be in the mix there.

I know you guys may say its just rankings who cares but some colleges do. They'll give money based on these accolades. Its important to get it right. 

• Like 1