The Vikings are coming, the Vikings are coming

cascadehomer

2 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

within the first 2m

i cannot believe what i just watched. those 3 men acted like they were discussing a competitive playoff-level program. with straight faces. 

i am aware that Grooms coached at Page and also served our country in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is seemingly a good person. This is the kinder gentler General- just reminding you. 

But this team is 0-4 this season... since he has taken over, and this is his 10th season, they have won a whopping 16 games. and they have lost 77. 

Worse, they are not remotely competitive. No speed. No athleticism. No will. He used the phrase "shot ourselves in the foot about 50x. He said the new center had a great game except when snapping the ball. 

Is this just a case of "ok we got a green beret we wont be any good anyways lets just stick with him" type deal?

Basketball, soccer, baseball, they are competitive. Football...it's bizarro world. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i cannot believe what i just watched. those 3 men acted like they were discussing a competitive playoff-level program. with straight faces. 

i am aware that Grooms coached at Page and also served our country in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is seemingly a good person. This is the kinder gentler General- just reminding you. 

But this team is 0-4 this season... since he has taken over, and this is his 10th season, they have won a whopping 16 games. and they have lost 77. 

Worse, they are not remotely competitive. No speed. No athleticism. No will. He used the phrase "shot ourselves in the foot about 50x. He said the new center had a great game except when snapping the ball. 

Is this just a case of "ok we got a green beret we wont be any good anyways lets just stick with him" type deal?

Basketball, soccer, baseball, they are competitive. Football...it's bizarro world. 

In his defense, it’s hard to find positive things to say when you get beat 68-0. What can you say?