William Blount travels to West Ridge

GovForce1

1OldPatriot,

Jeff County sucks most years and will go back to sucking. You mouth off a lot for a fan of a team that hasn't been relevant this century. Want to talk about our schedule when your team played teams like Cocke County and Cherokee for years when we were playing Knox West and Maryville? Tea pot, this is kettle. You're black too.

26 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

WB finally plays a team with a pulse and almost gives up a 50 burger. Don’t tell me it doesn’t matter who you play

Honestly, my man, you can GTH. There is no team head and shoulders above anyone else in the region. It’s anyone’s title at this point. WB can score points with anyone… plenty left to play for. 
Go Govs. 
Amen.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, GovForce1 said:

1OldPatriot,

Jeff County sucks most years and will go back to sucking. You mouth off a lot for a fan of a team that hasn't been relevant this century. Want to talk about our schedule when your team played teams like Cocke County and Cherokee for years when we were playing Knox West and Maryville? Tea pot, this is kettle. You're black too.

We beat those teams in the playoffs every year boss. You know, the games played after WB takes up equipment. When I played, Cocke Co was usually 9-0 or 8-1 when we played them. I have been hyper critical of JC when they suck. They are pretty good this year. Just because I give you facts you get mad.

8 minutes ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Honestly, my man, you can GTH. There is no team head and shoulders above anyone else in the region. It’s anyone’s title at this point. WB can score points with anyone… plenty left to play for. 
Go Govs. 
Amen.

You score points against bad teams. You haven’t played a team that will finish above .500. As I have said, no team from Region 1 will beat a Region 2 team this year. But WB had fools gold

1 hour ago, 1OldPatriot said:

You score points against bad teams. You haven’t played a team that will finish above .500. As I have said, no team from Region 1 will beat a Region 2 team this year. But WB had fools gold

They scored 38 tonight on the road and that was with turning the ball over a few times. They had the lead for awhile in the first half.