William Blount travels to West Ridge

GovForce1

1 hour ago, 1OldPatriot said:

We beat those teams in the playoffs every year boss. You know, the games played after WB takes up equipment. When I played, Cocke Co was usually 9-0 or 8-1 when we played them. I have been hyper critical of JC when they suck. They are pretty good this year. Just because I give you facts you get mad.

My point was you guys sucked but had .500 or winning records against the likes of the teams I mentioned.  Your toughest game was Sevier County and we played them as our opener every year, on top of playing Farragut, West, Bearden, Catholic, and Maryville. We also played Lenoir City who had historically good teams for their program. They went to the quarters and semis in 5A a few years. I'm just shocked that you would get off on talking bad about WB when we haven't had a winning season since 2007. Jeff County has had a lot of fool's gold my guy. You just look ridiculous and it would be hilarious if WB went up there and won at the end of the season.

39 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

My point. WR will not finish above .500. WB fans think they are the Chiefs after beat 4 teams that can’t line up

You're flat out making stuff up. I've said repeatedly that I'm comparing ourselves to last year. We've been in every single game so far and we're 4-1 and were 0-10 last year. What is your problem honestly? And to refer to what Broadway Barbershop said, this region is still wide open. A 2-8 WB team beat a good DB team on the road in 2016. That was a DB team that won a playoff game at Smyrna in the playoffs. If you think Jefferson County can overlook WB or any team in the region, you are mistaken.

8 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

My point. WR will not finish above .500. WB fans think they are the Chiefs after beat 4 teams that can’t line up

West Ridge should finish the season 6-3 with wins over Crockett, Mo-East and Tenn. High and the losses being Jeff Co and Science Hill. William Blount's fans should be happy simply because there record is better than it has been in a few years BUT they did lose to a mediocre team. West Ridge is fairly stout against the run but are absolutely lost when it comes to defending the pass and their tackling is very suspect. I don't know if the coaches decided to drop 8 and rush 3 but I saw NO pressure applied to the WB QB practically all night long. I, and that's saying a lot, could make a completion with that amount of time to throw the ball. 

Edited by 83SouthRebel

10 hours ago, GovForce1 said:

1OldPatriot,

Jeff County sucks most years and will go back to sucking. You mouth off a lot for a fan of a team that hasn't been relevant this century. Want to talk about our schedule when your team played teams like Cocke County and Cherokee for years when we were playing Knox West and Maryville? Tea pot, this is kettle. You're black too.

10ldpatriot got stood up one night down on county farm road and she ant got over it yet

Booger just sayin :roflolk:

8 hours ago, GovForce1 said:

You're flat out making stuff up. I've said repeatedly that I'm comparing ourselves to last year. We've been in every single game so far and we're 4-1 and were 0-10 last year. What is your problem honestly? And to refer to what Broadway Barbershop said, this region is still wide open. A 2-8 WB team beat a good DB team on the road in 2016. That was a DB team that won a playoff game at Smyrna in the playoffs. If you think Jefferson County can overlook WB or any team in the region, you are mistaken.

Who said anything about overlooking anyone? Can WB beat JC, SH or DB? It’s 2023, dudes are winning women’s trophies. It can happen. All I am saying is you have scored a bunch of points against good middle school teams.