Crockett vs Huntingdon

Cavaliers9814

One thing that should scare me about Huntingdon is them coming out a little flat and allowing the other team to jump up on them early. But if you Mustang fans remember, this was the story last year as well. That is a sign of a veteran and mature team to not waiver and adjust. I’d rather not fall behind early, but if we ever do I always have faith in the veteran players and coaches to step up. 

20 hours ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

I think this game right here depends on which big play gets called back. I’m thinking 3-7 point game 

Tell me about the Cavalier's. How strong is your passing game. We get the ball thrown over our heads with regularity. Mustang defense pretty good against the run, really run to the ball well. We're going to run it at you so how's your run defense. Looking forward to this matchup. Type of game we enjoy.

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Tell me about the Cavalier's. How strong is your passing game. We get the ball thrown over our heads with regularity. Mustang defense pretty good against the run, really run to the ball well. We're going to run it at you so how's your run defense. Looking forward to this matchup. Type of game we enjoy.

We usually pass the ball quiet a bit in the game to keep the defense honest on our run game , got a qb that has a good arm and receivers that will catch, and our run defense has been our strength of the defense this year. We have run the ball well also this year to so idk we shall see who wins up front 

1 hour ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

We usually pass the ball quiet a bit in the game to keep the defense honest on our run game , got a qb that has a good arm and receivers that will catch, and our run defense has been our strength of the defense this year. We have run the ball well also this year to so idk we shall see who wins up front 

As it always is for the Mustangs if you can stop the run you have a chance to beat the Mustangs. Ain't easy to do! Huntingdon is going to pound you for 4 qts. Ain't easy to withstand.