MARSHALL COUNTY at WHITE HOUSE

Chiledeme

Getting this thread started EARLY!!!

Is this a rivalry of old renewed or the beginning of a new rivalry??? 

White House comes in undefeated and at home hosting a solid Marshall County team that is finding itself after two big region wins after a tough loss to a good 5A Shelbyville team! 
Who do you have and why?

On 9/9/2023 at 11:52 AM, copacanobra said:

Idk what MC looks like, but I actually feel like we have pretty decent team speed this year.  I’m excited to see how our run game looks against a solid team.  Might force coach to sling it around a little more.   

I’m a PC guy and I know Speed. Them two outside WR from MC y’all have NOBODY that can stay within 5-10 yards of them BUT this is a team game and it depends on the OL and there teammates.

On 9/10/2023 at 2:19 PM, FBfan26 said:

I’m a PC guy and I know Speed. Them two outside WR from MC y’all have NOBODY that can stay within 5-10 yards of them BUT this is a team game and it depends on the OL and there teammates.

Yeah I’m not saying we got Usain Bolt out there lol I just mean overall team speed seems decent this year.  But we also haven’t really played anybody so we’ll see how we look on Friday.  

• Upvote 1