D2 week 5

theawesomebro

region play gets more interesting...

thur night

CPA (3-1) at BGA (2-2) - CPA should roll in this one.

fri games

mccallie (4-0) at BA (1-3) - BA needs a win as bad as LA does but this one probably wont be it.

republic (0-4) at friendship christian (4-0) - friendship rolls

briarcrest (2-2) at knox catholic (3-1)

chatt christian (3-1) at knox webb (4-0) - looks like the first real test for either team

ensworth (4-0) at LA (1-3) - I think it will be tough but LA gets a win at home

baylor (3-1) at christian bros (3-1) - baylor is the real deal

MBA (0-4) at father ryan (3-0) - who would have thought MBA would be looking for their first win??

fayette academy (1-3) at jackson christian (4-0) 

any others??

On 9/9/2023 at 9:47 AM, theawesomebro said:

sorry I missed that one.  i just looked at the 1-3 record for CA and thought it wouldn't be a good game but those 3 losses were to some good teams.

Oh man no worries. CA is good and has talent. Lost a heartbreaker earlier in the season in a game that on NFHS they had all the chances to win. They led Friendship for three quarters and ultimately lost. They are a dangerous team with a great RB, depth, and size. Will be interesting to see their run game vs DCAs passing game with their three very good WRs. This could be a high scoring affair with these offenses so it should be fun. The game is at DCA. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

LA by 3 scores.  Ensworth is improved but they don't have the horses (pun intended) that LA has.

still think the church o christers of south nashville are good team......but not 2 tds good......it would help the bleeding for the Mustang faithful if that were the case

....the Frist Institution of Ensworth gets its first L

Thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 10:47 AM, theawesomebro said:

sorry I missed that one.  i just looked at the 1-3 record for CA and thought it wouldn't be a good game but those 3 losses were to some good teams.

CA no doubt has opened their season against stiff comp....kinda like NCS...will more than likely payoff for both down the road.......but thinkin that future volunteer DCA has makes sure CA loses its 4th on his own..

....thinkin he gonna flip to bama

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

On 9/10/2023 at 7:36 PM, Playerscoach said:

Oh man no worries. CA is good and has talent. Lost a heartbreaker earlier in the season in a game that on NFHS they had all the chances to win. They led Friendship for three quarters and ultimately lost. They are a dangerous team with a great RB, depth, and size. Will be interesting to see their run game vs DCAs passing game with their three very good WRs. This could be a high scoring affair with these offenses so it should be fun. The game is at DCA. 

you called it.  big win for CA.

also big win for MBA!  didn't see that one coming!