Camden @ Riverside

RHSPanther15

2 hours ago, RHSPanther15 said:

After watching some film on Camden they are really a 1 man show. The QB is very athletic but most of his athleticism is spent running for his life. Defensively a swinging door.
Riverside picks the score but frosty will play nice 

55-7

Frosty will not play nice after all them beating he got from Waverly when Matt was there. Frosty will hang 60 on Camden.

17 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Really?

I doubt that Frost loses sight of the goal for this season...getting one of the cogs in the machine injured while thumping someone wouldn't be prudent, and Frost ain't no dummy. If the game is salted away early the subs will play, but the subs won't be out there to run up the gut three times and punt either:mrgreen:.

13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I doubt that Frost loses sight of the goal for this season...getting one of the cogs in the machine injured while thumping someone wouldn't be prudent, and Frost ain't no dummy. If the game is salted away early the subs will play, but the subs won't be out there to run up the gut three times and punt either:mrgreen:.

Camdens offense is a one man show. The qb makes the wheels on the bus go round. I don’t think the Panthers will have any problem getting pressure on him. Defensively Camden isn’t that bad when you go straight at them. However to the edges and vertically they are bad. Oftentimes they seem out of place. Many time L’s they miss a tackle and it’s off to the races. The scheme doesn’t seem to be appropriate. 

On 9/10/2023 at 6:32 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Camdens offense is a one man show. The qb makes the wheels on the bus go round. I don’t think the Panthers will have any problem getting pressure on him. Defensively Camden isn’t that bad when you go straight at them. However to the edges and vertically they are bad. Oftentimes they seem out of place. Many time L’s they miss a tackle and it’s off to the races. The scheme doesn’t seem to be appropriate. 

We lack speed and the few fast kids we has play horrible defense.. So basically what you said.

25 is a baller too I am pretty sure everything Milan did on Defense was to take him out of the game.  Riverside is way to much for us this week but i am interested in how long we play with them. I looked for you at the game and didn't spot you.

24 minutes ago, Beagle said:

We lack speed and the few fast kids we has play horrible defense.. So basically what you said.

25 is a baller too I am pretty sure everything Milan did on Defense was to take him out of the game.  Riverside is way to much for us this week but i am interested in how long we play with them. I looked for you at the game and didn't spot you.

I sent you a message brother.