TSSAA should suspend Daniel Boone from all Post Season play.

CyclonePrider

1 hour ago, CyclonePrider said:

At that time MO WEST hadn't stepped up and will play Greeneville on Tuesday. There is nothing stopping Daniel Boone from doing the same except for FEAR....

67,600 Elizabethton 

67,600 Greeneville 

>$100k

Popcorn was an example now add drinks, hotdogs, cowtails, pickles, hamburgers, programs, t-shirts, seat cushions, cowbells, corn dogs, candy bars, most folks spend way more than $5 at a Cyclone Football game.

That makes our season tickets $22 per game.

None of that revenue comes to our programs thanks to the coaches at Daniel Boone. They are even refuseing to pay the $5000 contract Daniel Boone had for the game and are demanding they get to keep their home game against Elizabethton next year instead of playing it in Elizabethton. TSSAA needs to hold them accountable l. They are hurting the kids and the other programs that depend on that revenue.

Just stop embarrassing yourself

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

I'd be okay if someone shut your lying account down.  You keep avoiding actual facts and spewing lies.  The home team cancelled the game rather than playing late.  The reschedule date is supposed to be predetermined.  (it obviously wasn't).  Those are both things Elizabethton is responsible for. 

The ONLY reason Mo West is playing is because it’s their bye week. They will play on a Thursday, get 5 days rest, play Tuesday, and then get 10 days rest. If Boone was in the same boat I’m sure they would try that as well. Greeneville is the one taking the risk by playing 2 games in 4 days. But, then again, it is Volunteer. Even though Sully East is undefeated, I’d venture a guess we would entertain the same option? But it ain’t happening. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

The ONLY reason Mo West is playing is because it’s their bye week. They will play on a Thursday, get 5 days rest, play Tuesday, and then get 10 days rest. If Boone was in the same boat I’m sure they would try that as well. Greeneville is the one taking the risk by playing 2 games in 4 days. But, then again, it is Volunteer. Even though Sully East is undefeated, I’d venture a guess we would entertain the same option? But it ain’t happening. 

and you're not on here blaming everyone except the decision makers in your own school.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

So your JV players never play on Friday?

54 minutes ago, pressboxhero1979 said:

I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp now 

1 hour ago, ILB1999 said:

haha what do you think you're showing me here that I haven't already covered?

"The reschedule date is supposed to be predetermined and part of the contract"

Where would you find that bill snuff in the contract?

Edited by CyclonePrider

4 minutes ago, CyclonePrider said:

Show me where the bull 

"The reschedule date is supposed to be predetermined and part of the contract"

Where would you find that bill snuff in the contract?

It's the last sentence of #2 in the contract..

"2. Only officials registered with TSSAA shall be used if the game is played in Tennessee.  Names of the officials shall be submitted to the visiting school for approval at least five days before the date of the contest.  The home team shall be the judge of weather conditions.  In case of rain, the game will be played on:___________________________ "

btw, this is why you should have to pass an IQ test to vote...

Edited by ILB1999
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CyclonePrider said:

So your JV players never play on Friday?

Our JV is mostly Freshmen and Sophomore players who don’t get varsity playing time with a few juniors mixed in. There may be some special teams guys that play. But they won’t get in unless the game is in the bag. Like usually after the first series in the second half with a running clock.

23 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

When nobody wants to play you, you have to agree to away games or you have no games. The last two seasons we only had 9 games because we couldn’t find that 10th game. Some 5 and 6A teams avoid top tier 4A teams. At least Boone ain’t scared! They understand the benefits outweigh the results. I think everyone agrees each team comes away battle tested from those grudge matches. And it should be about gaining experience for the playoff run. Not wins or stats. If we wanted stats we could schedule local 1,2 and 3A schools. Like I said in an earlier post. The worst part is, for the seniors, there is no next season. No way to get back that home game they lost their senior year. I’ve told a few of them it’s an odd year (2023). So, all Region 1 champs can have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Just go out there, handle your business, and earn more home games. As much as loosing that home game against Boone hurts, I’m sure they’ll trade it for practicing on Thanksgiving Thursday again. (If you know, you know)

Plenty of teams in Knoxville/Blount/Anderson Co. to schedule and work some home and homes with.