Carter County Week 4

creekerballer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hey Pujo. . Your Son playing College Football. Jus wondering because he’s a hellave Football Player 

Naa ,thought about it but his options was gonna cost too much money. He's helping the older brother build fences but hasn't ruled out trying to give it a shot next year. 

55 minutes ago, pujo said:

Naa ,thought about it but his options was gonna cost too much money. He's helping the older brother build fences but hasn't ruled out trying to give it a shot next year. 

Sounds great. He really carried Hampton on his back last season against Boone. David vs Goliath type Game. The Dogs shocked Everyone by the way the entire Team Played. I’m honestly still shocked. 
But that’s why you play the Games. I wish Him well in his future endeavors. 

7 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Sounds great. He really carried Hampton on his back last season against Boone. David vs Goliath type Game. The Dogs shocked Everyone by the way the entire Team Played. I’m honestly still shocked. 
But that’s why you play the Games. I wish Him well in his future endeavors. 

Appreciate the kind words, been BLESSED to raise 2 Fine kids.

It’s game day, might as well pick some scores.

Hampton 50+ Cumberland Gap 0

Hampton big in this match up, Michael won’t run the score up. But idk if he can avoid hitting 60 without telling them to fall over. 

Jellico 30 Unaka 20
I would love to be wrong and have Unaka pull this out. I want them to go into Roan Mtn to end the season with the region on the line. I just don’t like this match up though plus it’s on the road and Jellico is a long ride. 

Eagleton 21 Happy Valley 14
Think this one could be the tightest game tonight and could go either way. But I’m gonna pick Eagleton to sneak by on the road in a close one. If HV can win though, they are hitting a good part of their schedule to turn the ship around this season. 4 of their next 5 after this should be wins on paper. 

1 hour ago, creekerballer said:

It’s game day, might as well pick some scores.

Hampton 50+ Cumberland Gap 0

Hampton big in this match up, Michael won’t run the score up. But idk if he can avoid hitting 60 without telling them to fall over. 

Jellico 30 Unaka 20
I would love to be wrong and have Unaka pull this out. I want them to go into Roan Mtn to end the season with the region on the line. I just don’t like this match up though plus it’s on the road and Jellico is a long ride. 

Eagleton 21 Happy Valley 14
Think this one could be the tightest game tonight and could go either way. But I’m gonna pick Eagleton to sneak by on the road in a close one. If HV can win though, they are hitting a good part of their schedule to turn the ship around this season. 4 of their next 5 after this should be wins on paper. 

I think Unaka wins by 2 scores.  I think some of us spoke too soon on the creek being weak this season or maybe not as weak as the rest of us lol

16 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I think Unaka wins by 2 scores.  I think some of us spoke too soon on the creek being weak this season or maybe not as weak as the rest of us lol

Hope you’re right, Jellico has some decent skill guys. That’s where we still want to get the ball too. If they are stronger than us there then idk how it will go.