Mcminn Central Chargers @ Sweetwater Wildcats

RichyRich

19 minutes ago, Wildcats423 said:

He did tell facts. If we would ever get the qb situation fixed we could make a run, but seeing this win for central is the first time in a long time lol

Still bitter, if your qb was in the score would be closer but sweetwater would still lose.  Funny how all of you people come out of the wood work, when you get thumped to have a 100 and 10 excuses

7 hours ago, Highlights said:

7 years and 8 games later McMinn Central beats Sweetwater. You beat a team with no QB  great  job. I heard so much trash talking tonight it made me sick.  Congratulations to the kids. The fans chanting daddy ball was classic. Sweetwater has to make a QB change or it will be ugly the rest of the year. 

Sweetwater just did not get beat they were never in the game.  Got caught unprepared defensively. Would not have mattered who in the Blue and Yellow played QB last night. Out coached and out played in almost all phases. .....Trash talking....it was the student section...students....and the chant was classic. Kudos to #9. Dude can run the football!!

5 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Still bitter, if your qb was in the score would be closer but sweetwater would still lose.  Funny how all of you people come out of the wood work, when you get thumped to have a 100 and 10 excuses

Not making excuses I agree I don’t believe the QB problem wins the game bc we couldn’t defend the pass but I do believe it would have been a closer game

I’ve said it since before week 1…. Our qb situation is nothing but daddy ball. The freshman is hands down better and it ain’t close. Slover is gonna keep it up and get ran out of town before he gets started.  But congrats to Mcminn central, they seen something on film with our secondary and exploited it all night. Why we bring our safety up to our linebackers I’ll never know 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 4:06 AM, RichyRich said:

Funny how sky blue and white come out when they win one game out of 9 and want to talk about how bad Sweetwater is playing.  Talk about bitter, I think you are still bitter over the last 7 years. 

12 minutes ago, Highlights said:

Funny how sky blue and white come out when they win one game out of 9 and want to talk about how bad Sweetwater is playing.  Talk about bitter, I think you are still bitter over the last 7 years. 

I never said sweetwater played bad, they did the other night and all yall wanna do is lay out excuse there was time sweetwater was a good team, but there was also a time central fed sweetwater their lunch .Teams have ups and downs except when central has a bad season we aren't crying. At least central had the balls to play mcminn, which you could argue sweetwater has plenty of reason to have a rivalry with, they played them like 2 times since the 50s and just Gave up. I've heard mouthy sweetwater  fans my whole life and they have a couple a bad seasons hear and there and it's always complaining and excuses, sweetwater ain't gonna reload always its a small town it happens. So keep living In the past or play the games that are in front of you and do something about it.

Edited by RichyRich

3 hours ago, footballinTN said:

Heard his wife had her desk cleaned out before Tuesday morning.

NO WAY!!! Why???

If it's parents and the issue with the QB...... then that's ridiculous! The back up QB would have made no difference in Friday's game. Schools have off years.......sometimes a few off years. People are impatient.....has to be more to this story!

Edited by catchnburn
  • Upvote 1