APB for THE YANKER

olddevil

Two seasons we of the Henry County threads have suffered without him. The threads have become rather "blah" without  that clever and chatty prognosticator. It seems strange that he hasn't reappeared  with the recent re-emergence of his beloved JCM and the return  of its athletic programs. We worry about his absence. Is he still living? Has he been ill, committed, incarcerated deported? Any info appreciated

GO BIG RED

First of all, I'm not the YANKER, but I do have access to his account. He has not died but he has been very very ill for some time now. He was very pleased that people remember him and have asked about him. He hopes to back on this forum in a limited capacity before this season ends, but only time will tell. His life now is one of solitude and this sickness has kept him from doing a few things that he really enjoys and being the YANKER is one of those things. He wants me to thank you so much for thinking of him. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Yanker said:

First of all, I'm not the YANKER, but I do have access to his account. He has not died but he has been very very ill for some time now. He was very pleased that people remember him and have asked about him. He hopes to back on this forum in a limited capacity before this season ends, but only time will tell. His life now is one of solitude and this sickness has kept him from doing a few things that he really enjoys and being the YANKER is one of those things. He wants me to thank you so much for thinking of him. 

Prayers up for the Yank…

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yanker said:

Tell 'ol YANKER that we'd be happy for his return, after all he's the original, and the world's only one known to exist!