Bearden at Hardin Valley

Cactus Jack

10 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

A guilty person will never say you're wrong or right, they will just say show me the proof. Another thread someone was talking about text messages. I wish they would post them just because I want to see them. TSSAA can't do anything about it. They don't have the resources to go about it. What is going to get ya'll is some true Bearden parent is going to get upset when these players keep coming in and their kid isn't getting any playing time. 

Yeah, and when there’s a Maryville, Alcoa, West, Powell, Oak Ridge, etc, parent upset, they can report it and I’m sure TAAA would look into it. Oh, wait a minute there’s already been parents that have been upset and called out numerous of those schools but guess what nothing was done. And if it’s really that big of a deal you could just transfer you know what every Bearden player used to do but that was fine wasn’t it? 

2 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yeah, and when there’s a Maryville, Alcoa, West, Powell, Oak Ridge, etc, parent upset, they can report it and I’m sure TAAA would look into it. Oh, wait a minute there’s already been parents that have been upset and called out numerous of those schools but guess what nothing was done. And if it’s really that big of a deal you could just transfer you know what every Bearden player used to do but that was fine wasn’t it? 

Oh I'm sure all of those programs have had their own issues. Maybe not OR they haven't been as successful recently like the others. All others have won state within at least the last 5 years or more recent.

So all of the so called "studs" that you claim used to transfer from bad true Bearden teams left because of their lack of playing time? Make it make sense. They either left for better teams/programs or they left because they didn't play. Which one is it?

9 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

What is funny is the pic that you have on your signature is a kid who left from Carter to Bearden last year for his SR year. He wasn't recruited though

9 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Oh I'm sure all of those programs have had their own issues. Maybe not OR they haven't been as successful recently like the others. All others have won state within at least the last 5 years or more recent.

So all of the so called "studs" that you claim used to transfer from bad true Bearden teams left because of their lack of playing time? Make it make sense. They either left for better teams/programs or they left because they didn't play. Which one is it?

I actually have no clue if any of those schools have any problems I’m just making up stuff I thought I would give it a go since that’s what you’re doing.

26 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I have never said he isn't good at what he does, which is get the players in, what I was trying to tell that person is that this is not a true Bearden team. 

I am a Bearden grad.  Back in my day we had kids come in from the Farragut, West, and even the Central zones who were friends and played sports, some of them my team mates.  Once they sat next to us in class and wore Bearden uniforms and competed with us they were "Bearden kids."  

6 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

What is funny is the pic that you have on your signature is a kid who left from Carter to Bearden last year for his SR year. He wasn't recruited though

Oh yeah boy his three years at Carter, 2 1/2 half of them a back up. Oh boy he was really targeted hard in the transfer portal get real and we didn’t even need a running back Kai Ironside and Jayzon Thompson. He just happened to have the best year out of all of them.

Just now, HTV said:

I am a Bearden grad.  Back in my day we had kids come in from the Farragut, West, and even the Central zones who were friends and played sports, some of them my team mates.  Once they sat next to us in class and wore Bearden uniforms and competed with us they were "Bearden kids."  

Watch out you’re gonna make his brain explode.

4 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I a got question for my Knoxville folk I took my granddad to UT medical center today, where do the kids that live around that area go to school? At one point it looked like we were coming back into Alcoa then turned and stopped at hospital then I came down through downtown area to i40 on the way back

that's several differnt zones you've described.  even a couple differnt countys.

17 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I a got question for my Knoxville folk I took my granddad to UT medical center today, where do the kids that live around that area go to school? At one point it looked like we were coming back into Alcoa then turned and stopped at hospital then I came down through downtown area to i40 on the way back

Zoned South Doyle out Alcoa Highway to where you cross the river in to Blount County.  

Pretty much everything South of the River in Knox County is South Doyle.  May be a small part east that's Carter, but most is South Doyle.  

• Upvote 1