Riverside VS TCA

RHSPanther15

3 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

everyone was but I knew TCA has talent. Honestly surprised that Riverside actually came back. Good job both sides

No doubt about it. We can talk, and speculate all we want around the water cooler, and on the T, but at the end of the day the boys must strap it up and play ball. Sounds like the boys in purple showed up ready to play tonight! 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

No doubt about it. We can talk, and speculate all we want around the water cooler, and on the T, but at the end of the day the boys must strap it up and play ball. Sounds like the boys in purple showed up ready to play tonight! 

Yes they did. They had a great game plan exploiting the RHS weaknesses And almost paid off. Riverside led one time, the final score. Pretty impressive show by TCA 

On 9/15/2023 at 10:08 PM, RHSPanther15 said:

It’s homecoming for the Panthers and TCA might be their toughest opponent since Collierville although that’s not saying much. I expect a similar result to the Peabody game.

Panthers 48-14

Honestly didn’t see this coming, homecoming is always a big distraction glad the boys righted the ship and snuck out with a win.  really think they needed a game like this to be humbled a bit and refocus with a Huge game next week. TCA really targeted riversides weakness through the air and an option game that riverside gave up huge plays on.

2 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Honestly didn’t see this coming, homecoming is always a big distraction glad the boys righted the ship and snuck out with a win.  really think they needed a game like this to be humbled a bit and refocus with a Huge game next week. TCA really targeted riversides weakness through the air and an option game that riverside gave up huge plays on.

I appreciate humble. You are a rare bird. Sometime you must eat your crow, and I respect when someone just owns it. Tip my hat, sir. 

On 9/21/2023 at 10:26 PM, @38320 said:

Jeff is a good guy. So is Quinn. Quinn won't be there though. He is focusing on baseball only

Congratulations to Riverside. I was impressed by the work of I think #55 for RHS. Strong kid. Blocks aggressively and well. Your QB had great trickery running with the ball and had poise when under pressure.  I think  many would say  RHS does not win tonight without him at the helm. As a team, you faught back from adversity and being punched in the mouth hard. Us sweatervesters can throw down when needed. LOL.  Going forward, i believe both teams grow from this game. Your security people treated my partner and I with respect and they got me a much needed close parking spot. Yalls coaching staff and press box people treated us good too.  The jumbo dogs were on point as well. 

• Like 1

It was a good game. I have to admit, I got worried when the late interception by TCA happened. If RHS doesn't get too far behind, they usually do better in the second half. They just about got too far behind in this one. Their conditioning is not matched by most 2A teams. TCA has some PLAYERS and they are going places. I'd hate to face them in the playoffs.