Moore Co Raiders @ Cornersville Bulldogs Week 6 Sept 22nd

RaiderzFan

44 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Heard fans screaming and blaming refs on our side all game. Disagree. Did MC push the envelope a few times? Agree. We’re MC fans rude and showed no class at the end of that game? Agree. Did we show our arse a few times? Agree. Bottom line is none of that effected the outcome of this game. We got beat hands down by a better team. Good luck MC, hope you make it to state! Cornersville, let’s admit we lost to a better team. We did not perform to the best of our ability. We must play better and stronger as a unit. Our seniors need to lead this team from practice to game time and hold all accountable. No excuses. Coaches, hold these players accountable and do not make excuses if we are going to be contenders this year or in the future. Your response to this game dictates the future. Go DAWGS! 

Great respect for your opinion here. Not sure how many Cornersville players are underclassmen but there's definitely some talent there that could bode well for the future. Good luck the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, BossDog said:

Moore County is good, but they are the dirtiest bunch of boys we have played in quite some time. 

MC hasn't had an unsportsmanlike call all year until tonight. Cornersville set the tone coming out of the locker room with the unsportsmanship. Our kids have to keep there composure and not go to that level. Especially in a beat down to a lesser team.

4 hours ago, wholder said:

Yeah I saw him against Wayne Co. Young man is in total control. Last player I saw like him was Marco Daily at Mt Pleasant 04-07

I played at MC from 06-09 and Marco is hands down the best player I’ve ever played against. Hated playing at MTP we called it the Hill because that waterline or whatever running through the field. Only time I was ever embarrassed was there in 07 I think he broke a sneak up the middle and not only flat backed me at SS but our 2 best Lbs in front of me. Best run I’ve ever seen and the worst hit I’ve ever had put on me lol

5 hours ago, BBRaider said:

I was at the 2020 game City @ Cornersville I felt the lowest ive ever as a human being hearing Cville fans cackle like monkeys we quickly moved toward city side No Lie

cornersville talking about playing dirty is very strange considering how they play football down there..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Going to be a WAR

Great looking bunch y’all have! Great atmosphere! My money is on you guys reppin the west…I know it’s early! Dresden thinks they have a huge line…and they do but IMO y’all will blow holes open. If not your QB makes so much happen. Rounds 2-4 outta be slobberknockers in all seriousness 

2 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Mckenzie will have to travel to Moore County more than likely. Not sure who Moore County  has left on their schedule and who is 2nd in their region but I doubt anyone will give Mckenzie a game till the 3rd round when MC and Mckenzie face each other.

And unfortunately it won’t be a game…too many weapons for Moore Co!! Very impressive team