Moore Co Raiders @ Cornersville Bulldogs Week 6 Sept 22nd

RaiderzFan

9 hours ago, MC2023 said:

MC hasn't had an unsportsmanlike call all year until tonight. Cornersville set the tone coming out of the locker room with the unsportsmanship. Our kids have to keep there composure and not go to that level. Especially in a beat down to a lesser team.

Cornersville had MC at Their Place. Home Crowd Environment etc. I’ve seen CV play several times recently So no Excuses about getting blown out and having an Attitude about it. And it’s just my opinion but CV fans are pretty much white trash. From their attitude, their clothing, their demeaning and bigoted attitude towards people of color etc. Cornersville is the hairy mole in the armpit of the South. So i can’t hardly blame the kids for acting like they did during the Game while their classmates and parents are just as Bad. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Cornersville had MC at Their Place. Home Crowd Environment etc. I’ve seen CV play several times recently So no Excuses about getting blown out and having an Attitude about it. And it’s just my opinion but CV fans are pretty much white trash. From their attitude, their clothing, their demeaning and bigoted attitude towards people of color etc. Cornersville is the hairy mole in the armpit of the South. So i can’t hardly blame the kids for acting like they did during the Game while their classmates and parents are just as Bad. 

Thank you!!! Great assessment of Corn Town!!!

3 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Assuming you also believe because there are few bad cops all cops are bad? 

4 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

It is my opinion that every program has a few of “those” fans who say or do things that make us all want to put our head down in embarrassment. This community is also full of respectable people and a team that has many young respectable players on it and your comments regarding this community and team are shameful. One could argue may cross into trash category you refer to. Adding a color adjective is rather bigoted in my opinion as we are community with many races represented who stand behind each other. I don’t assume all MC fans are in the same bucket as the adults who were calling one of our kids a sissy b**ch at the end of the game. 

Stay Classy Folks! 

Edited by HerefortheDAWGS
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Heard fans screaming and blaming refs on our side all game. Disagree. Did MC push the envelope a few times? Agree. We’re MC fans rude and showed no class at the end of that game? Agree. Did we show our arse a few times? Agree. Bottom line is none of that effected the outcome of this game. We got beat hands down by a better team. Good luck MC, hope you make it to state! Cornersville, let’s admit we lost to a better team. We did not perform to the best of our ability. We must play better and stronger as a unit. Our seniors need to lead this team from practice to game time and hold all accountable. No excuses. Coaches, hold these players accountable and do not make excuses if we are going to be contenders this year or in the future. Your response to this game dictates the future. Go DAWGS! 

You give me hope that I won’t have to hold so much ill will toward the pup faithful.. 

14 hours ago, BBRaider said:

I think after Cville came out the Locker room barking so much they thought MC would start playing Patty-cake  

Don’t really want to get in the middle of this one, but was exactly the case last Friday in lynnville.. I think 66 and 9 played head games with our kids from the start and we didn’t respond well and forgot all about playing football.. 

8 minutes ago, utpoolman said:

Don’t really want to get in the middle of this one, but was exactly the case last Friday in lynnville.. I think 66 and 9 played head games with our kids from the start and we didn’t respond well and forgot all about playing football.. 

You play how you practice. While trash talk and mental toughness are all part of the game, it is allowed to go on too much in practice and is spilling over into our games. A well disciplined or undisciplined team is a direct result of what coaches allow and tolerate. 

30 minutes ago, utpoolman said:

Sounds like here #66 and #9 already have a history of this type behavior in other games as well…For some reason I am not surprised!!!!

4 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I am CV fan bud. You know nothing of the area but I would be happy to take you for a ride around anytime you want to go. Then you could give a realistic view vs your media type view. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

You play how you practice. While trash talk and mental toughness are all part of the game, it is allowed to go on too much in practice and is spilling over into our games. A well disciplined or undisciplined team is a direct result of what coaches allow and tolerate. 

You have made some very good and respected comments on here….Good luck to you and your team and your season moves forward…

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I am CV fan bud. You know nothing of the area but I would be happy to take you for a ride around anytime you want to go. Then you could give a realistic view vs your media type view. 

Where's my ride around?

I came to Frog Bottom & never got the chauffeur treatment.  :lol:

I did meet a lot of good folks there. ;)