Bulllanders vrs the Clouddogs

pujo

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

I wouldn’t say Hampton is athletic but they will be more athletic than Cloudland. The Pisgah game would of been a closer game. 

They did not have the athletes Pisgah had, they really didn't match up anywhere, Game still could've been tied at half time if Hampton could have punched it in inside the 10 .

55 minutes ago, pujo said:

They did not have the athletes Pisgah had, they really didn't match up anywhere, Game still could've been tied at half time if Hampton could have punched it in inside the 10 .

Pisgah just beat Smokey Mountain 16-7. Smokey MTN has lost to 2 1a schools this year in NC. Pisgah isn’t even close to being ranked in 3a in NC. Cloudland want match up well with Hampton. The series history between the 2 show that Hampton is the favorite. Hampton leads the series 61-29 in wins.

Edited by Appvol

On 9/19/2023 at 4:49 PM, pujo said:

Pujo the Freshman OL is a good looking football player. He has the size and frame for a future. I’m telling y’all are doing that kid a disservice if y’all don’t work with on how to be a OL. He needs to go to some camps this summer. Nothing against how kids are taught but mine son had to learn how to play OL when he got to college. That kid needs to start training right and eating right for that frame he has. He could maybe play some college ball somewhere if he wants too.