Gallatin visits Green Hill

runninblind

24 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No one takes you serious. You’re a laughing stock. Mommy and daddy need their phone back.

Did you mean "no one takes you seriously?" Seems like your obvious lack of education makes you a laughing stock.  Mommy and daddy should make you go to school. :roflol:

Edited by MJBEARSSUCK

50 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Post by post your grave gets deeper ;)

My grave? Dude you're completely delusional...do you think you're some kind of secret agent or something?! Hate to break it to you...you're just an overweight middle-aged nobody living out your pathetic high school years through a bunch of kids who have no idea who you are! So sad!! :lol:

9 minutes ago, MJBEARSSUCK said:

My grave? Dude you're completely delusional...do you think you're some kind of secret agent or something?! Hate to break it to you...you're just an overweight middle-aged nobody living out your pathetic high school years through a bunch of kids who have no idea who you are! So sad!! :lol:

I just keep baiting you into embarrassing yourself more and more. If you actually think you “win” or get me angry anytime you utter your stupidity….you’re highly mistaken. It’s simply just another day on the block being MJGB.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I just keep baiting you into embarrassing yourself more and more. If you actually think you “win” or get me angry… you’re highly mistaken. It’s simply just another day on the block being MJGB.

Bless your precious heart! Do you honestly think I GAF what anyone on here thinks of me?! None of you even have a clue who I am...much less what I do! You're hilarious! I'm not trying to "win" anything and I couldn't care less if you get angry! And your last statement explains it all...this silly message board is the highlight of your sad life!!

6 minutes ago, MJBEARSSUCK said:

Bless your precious heart! Do you honestly think I GAF what anyone on here thinks of me?! None of you even have a clue who I am...much less what I do! You're hilarious! I'm not trying to "win" anything and I couldn't care less if you get angry! And your last statement explains it all...this silly message board is the highlight of your sad life!!

You must be a mother of a 4th string QB. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS