Dresden Verses Obion County

ysoangry

Hope you are right.  But this is best offense Obion has had in three years and the lions defense has had no answer the last two.  So 14 definately from inhaling the hog pen fumes.  Im pulling for the hodgester, but unless Coach crazy makes a surprise plan this week, not sure about this game.  I'll bet hevy's house on it tho....  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, hogheaven said:

Hope you are right.  But this is best offense Obion has had in three years and the lions defense has had no answer the last two.  So 14 definately from inhaling the hog pen fumes.  Im pulling for the hodgester, but unless Coach crazy makes a surprise plan this week, not sure about this game.  I'll bet hevy's house on it tho....  

Last years game was a blow out but we were down 4 starters in that game and it showed...Westview should have beat them by three scores at least but turned it over to much. Talking to people from Westview there saying we are bigger up front, more physical and faster than Obion. And I do believe Haywoods not as good as years past.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 8:58 AM, hogheaven said:

You know Crazy would have something up his sleeve!!!