Perry County travels 3 hours to Red Boiling Springs Friday night

PCsupporter4life

47 minutes ago, Riverside80 said:

Perry county by 14 is my prediction. I looked at both team’s schedules thus far but really can’t tell much from it because I don’t know much about RBS opponents. On the other hand Perry county played a tight game with Gleason who seems to be having one of their best years. 

I'll second this. Perry had a good showing to start the year against Greenfield, which has had a good season run since up through halftime last week. A loss will make for an even longer ride home. Good luck Vikings!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

RBS has a small player count with several players going both sides of the ball (I realize this is common in Single A and Double A schools) the current coaches are trying to build a program and change the culture their 

Perry County does as well. We may be a county school but with only 8,000 people living in the county as a whole, it's tough to produce talent year after year. We are one of the biggest counties in the state but one of the least populated with only one high school. Atleast, RBS is in Macon County where there is another high school and more kids to choose from. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Perry County does as well. We may be a county school but with only 8,000 people living in the county as a whole, it's tough to produce talent year after year. We are one of the biggest counties in the state but one of the least populated with only one high school. Atleast, RBS is in Macon County where there is another high school and more kids to choose from. 

Good luck tonight