Hendersonville At Springfield.

BarnBurner09

21 minutes ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

Springfield gave this game away last night. 

Don’t really think Springfield gave it away as much as Hendersonville was just better.

If baker doesn’t go down in the second quarter that game is at bare minimum a 35-7 or 42-7 type game in the second half.

Outside of the first play of the game which was Springfields lone score and the long screen pass that didn’t end in points, Hendersonville defense pretty much dominated. 

24 is a play maker. Gotta find ways to keep the ball in his hands

2 hours ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

Don’t really think Springfield gave it away as much as Hendersonville was just better.

If baker doesn’t go down in the second quarter that game is at bare minimum a 35-7 or 42-7 type game in the second half.

Outside of the first play of the game which was Springfields lone score and the long screen pass that didn’t end in points, Hendersonville defense pretty much dominated. 

24 is a play maker. Gotta find ways to keep the ball in his hands

Agreed. The broadcast on YouTube also acted like Springfield gave it away. 
The only was Springfield could have gotten back in the game was 24. 
Him at quarterback is a great mix up. Springfield needs to use that more 

1 hour ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Agreed. The broadcast on YouTube also acted like Springfield gave it away. 
The only was Springfield could have gotten back in the game was 24. 
Him at quarterback is a great mix up. Springfield needs to use that more 

Yeah those guys are getting worse by the game, Hville just beat Springfield. No if ands or buts. 

Springfield had 4 turnovers with 3 of those being in the red zone. 2 interceptions in the end zone and both of those Springfield had the ball inside the 10 yard line. It’s tough to win when you have a 4-0 turnover ratio. 8 would have helped Hendersonville in the second have, but I think Springfield still wins the game if not for the turnovers. Our defense contained 8 really well last night. The only way that he made a difference is the long ball. He has a cannon. He only connected on 2 and one of those was at the end of the first half with under a minute on the clock to go up 21-7. Hendersonville plays dirty and talks a lot. I’m glad we are in the same region. I can’t wait to play them next year. Payback is coming. Mark it down.

17 hours ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

Springfield had 4 turnovers with 3 of those being in the red zone. 2 interceptions in the end zone and both of those Springfield had the ball inside the 10 yard line. It’s tough to win when you have a 4-0 turnover ratio. 8 would have helped Hendersonville in the second have, but I think Springfield still wins the game if not for the turnovers. Our defense contained 8 really well last night. The only way that he made a difference is the long ball. He has a cannon. He only connected on 2 and one of those was at the end of the first half with under a minute on the clock to go up 21-7. Hendersonville plays dirty and talks a lot. I’m glad we are in the same region. I can’t wait to play them next year. Payback is coming. Mark it down.

Delusion. We must’ve watched a different game.

21 hours ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

Wait you’re actually being serious?

19 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Wait you’re actually being serious?

i think for the most part he is spot on. we had   3 picks 2 in red zone...long screen get inside 5 and not score. this ball game could have been way different. Not taking anything away from hville but it was alot closer than people think

Edited by bigdawgtn

15 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

i think for the most part he is spot on. qb throws 3 picks 2 in red zone...busts long run and fumbles. this ball game could have been way different. Not taking anything away from hville but it was alot closer than people think

I watched the game on Social Dweebs and I have to agree. If the jackets could have capitalized on those plays in the red zone, who knows. 

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

i think for the most part he is spot on. we had   3 picks 2 in red zone...long screen get inside 5 and not score. this ball game could have been way different. Not taking anything away from hville but it was alot closer than people think

Redzone??? 2 picks were in the back of the endzone haha.

Hendersonville had a good offense, Jackets just can't expect to win a game with 5 turnovers.

Great job of Hendersonville taking care of business.

IMO Henry beats Hendersonville by 3 scores to finish regular season.