Elizabethton at D-B

TribalEmpire

16 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Anybody noticing that 75% of the post on this thread talks about the band? 

Let's see if we can move it to 85% by 1pm. I'll do my part. Here's how I see the band. A football game is not the same without them. I like to hear the school song when the team runs onto the field. I like the school song after we score. I like the band to perform the halftime show while I go to the bathroom and concession stand and talk to a friend about what happened in the first half. I'll be honest, I don't have a very good ear for music. I can tell when a band is not very good. But I can't tell the difference between descent band, a good band, and a great band. They all sound the same to me. 

3 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Let's see if we can move it to 85% by 1pm. I'll do my part. Here's how I see the band. A football game is not the same without them. I like to hear the school song when the team runs onto the field. I like the school song after we score. I like the band to perform the halftime show while I go to the bathroom and concession stand and talk to a friend about what happened in the first half. I'll be honest, I don't have a very good ear for music. I can tell when a band is not very good. But I can't tell the difference between descent band, a good band, and a great band. They all sound the same to me. 

Believe me you seen two great bands last night.Oh did I just talk about the band.

If you had told me before the game that DB would drive it straight down the field and take the lead to start the second half and be in the game late,I would have taken that .It was ugly all the way around .As for the play calling, I've seen Tom Brady win a Super bowl because a team decided to pass at the goal line.It happens and life goes on.looking back is always 20-20.DB got burt on the blitz several times but I seen that when the best defensive coach in NET history called a blitz several years ago.I expected a tough game but really thought Elizabethton was two or three touchdowns better going in.Best of luck to Elizabethton until the rematch in the playoffs with my Devils.

1 hour ago, BatmanDB said:

If you had told me before the game that DB would drive it straight down the field and take the lead to start the second half and be in the game late,I would have taken that .It was ugly all the way around .As for the play calling, I've seen Tom Brady win a Super bowl because a team decided to pass at the goal line.It happens and life goes on.looking back is always 20-20.DB got burt on the blitz several times but I seen that when the best defensive coach in NET history called a blitz several years ago.I expected a tough game but really thought Elizabethton was two or three touchdowns better going in.Best of luck to Elizabethton until the rematch in the playoffs with my Devils.

Yes, best of luck to all these young men  and pray they grow into better men as they become armchair QB’s like us!