Elizabethton at D-B

TribalEmpire

7 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Now we got some women on Facebook trying to stir up drama saying our student section was spitting on their color guard and the sparkle squad. None of which is true but still crazy. I'm sure words were exchanged from both sides but what do they expect having their people on the visiting sideline and stands. Recipe for a problem. You'd think with all the millions they spent on visual upgrades they would add more visitor seating or seating in the endzone for the band. 

Yeah,Way back  when they talked about doing everything with the new upper deck,I wish they would have moved the baseball field and built a brand new home side where the { mini -me seats  }are and gave the visitors the old home side facing the sun. 

7 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Now we got some women on Facebook trying to stir up drama saying our student section was spitting on their color guard and the sparkle squad. None of which is true but still crazy. I'm sure words were exchanged from both sides but what do they expect having their people on the visiting sideline and stands. Recipe for a problem. You'd think with all the millions they spent on visual upgrades they would add more visitor seating or seating in the endzone for the band. 

they will talk and carry on but there is one thing for certain that we know is true forsure and that is we WON  

10 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Truth

14 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Anytime you force the two sides together you are asking for trouble. Kind of like Anderson County can afford a Jumbotron and excessive firework entrances but no visitor stands. But “who has it better”……..

Edited by JMorton
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JMorton said:

Anytime you force the two sides together you are asking for trouble. Kind of like Anderson County can afford a Jumbotron and excessive firework entrances but no visitor stands. But “who has it better”……..

DB hasn't had a problem till Elizabethton came to town

6 minutes ago, timcraw said:

DB hasn't had a problem till Elizabethton came to town

I highly doubt that. At this point we still don’t know that there was a problem. I just don’t think it’s wise intermingling the fans. Every fan base has people that take it too far.  No need in taking the chance of them being near each other. 

Edited by JMorton

15 minutes ago, JMorton said:

I highly doubt that. At this point we still don’t know that there was a problem. I just don’t think it’s wise intermingling the fans. Every fan base has people that take it too far.  No need in taking the chance of them being near each other. 

U shouldn't really have to separate fans if the fans have any class whatsoever. All it requires is being a decent person to not do things like that. Like you said, we don't know what happened over there on that side, however I did have Elizabethton people flipping off me, my mom, and my brother as we were trying to leave. And that was in the parking lot, not in the stadium

3 minutes ago, timcraw said:

U shouldn't really have to separate fans if the fans have any class whatsoever. All it requires is being a decent person to not do things like that. Like you said, we don't know what happened over there on that side, however I did have Elizabethton people flipping off me, my mom, and my brother as we were trying to leave. And that was in the parking lot, not in the stadium

There are far too many things in life that shouldn’t have to be done to begin to list them, but people are people and most can’t be trusted to do the right thing. As far as the actions in the parking lot, I’m sure some of that went both ways. It doesn’t make it right by no means but that’s why I recommend trying to keep the fans separated. 

8 minutes ago, JMorton said:

There are far too many things in life that shouldn’t have to be done to begin to list them, but people are people and most can’t be trusted to do the right thing. As far as the actions in the parking lot, I’m sure some of that went both ways. It doesn’t make it right by no means but that’s why I recommend trying to keep the fans separated. 

Fair enough. Cyclone fans are passionate as can be. Some just show it in the wrong ways. Like u said, there's some in every fan base

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, timcraw said:

I hate that that happened to you and your family but I promise you not all cyclones fans and are like that.

• Like 1