Dyersburg travels to “The Grind”

mg

4 hours ago, mg said:

Dyersburg and Westview game makes the Big Ones pick ‘em, and nobody has started a thread about the game.

Why? 

Maybe Trojans fans are more interested in getting a seat at the “Grind”……

371042982_605230195145830_16374133735592

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=605230198479163&set=pb.100069765632879.-2207520000&type=3

The Grind is good. But Blake’s at Southern Milling is better. That’s my go to spot. Chinese buffet in Martin is good too. But I am banned from there. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Primetime1 said:

Westview win this week 28-14. Massey has the game 28-24 Westiview. Our passing offense will carry us this week. Dyersburg secondary is below average and every reciever we have can take it to the house at anytime. Winner of this game takes the region. 

Westview will have to score everytime cause they not stopping Dyersburg offense 

4 minutes ago, TrickyD said:

Westview will have to score everytime cause they not stopping Dyersburg offense 

This is the most forgotten aspect of this game in my opinion. It seems like everyone is so focused on Westview’s offense vs Dyersburg’s defense. Their defense has to figure out our offense as well. And our special teams are very good.