Dyersburg travels to “The Grind”

mg

5 hours ago, Primetime1 said:

You're making no sense. I was coaching kids 2 years younger than the kids you were coaching anyway. I've never called a coach and said anything about their kids and I know the coaches who coached the Senior class and they would never have done such a thing neither. So this sounds like a fabrication of the facts!  I'm done discussing anymore about this game with you! We will see how yall bring it come Friday at 11pm. Safe travels!

Trolling the troll. I know it wasn’t you. That was a true story though. Whoever those coaches were, one of them did it 3 years in a row. 

On 9/24/2023 at 1:11 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The Grind is good. But Blake’s at Southern Milling is better. That’s my go to spot. Chinese buffet in Martin is good too. But I am banned from there. Lol. 

Do you care to elaborate on the reason why you are banned from this fine establishment? 

Was it the fact your nearly bankrupted them last time you were there to eat? 

Was it the fact that your sister was so ugly you almost bankrupted them because people could not stand the sight of her last time you were there to eat?

Was it the fact that your dawgs stunk soo bad that you almost bankrupted them trying to get rid of the smell last time you were there to eat? 

HAHAHA! I fully understand the task at hand... I am about to have to pay for longhorns... What a stupid idea on my part. I will never make this mistake again. That bill is going to hurt my feelings. 

18 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Do you care to elaborate on the reason why you are banned from this fine establishment? 

Was it the fact your nearly bankrupted them last time you were there to eat? 

Was it the fact that your sister was so ugly you almost bankrupted them because people could not stand the sight of her last time you were there to eat?

Was it the fact that your dawgs stunk soo bad that you almost bankrupted them trying to get rid of the smell last time you were there to eat? 

HAHAHA! I fully understand the task at hand... I am about to have to pay for longhorns... What a stupid idea on my part. I will never make this mistake again. That bill is going to hurt my feelings. 

I’m going to show out when we go to Longhorn. Definitely gonna get my $ worth. 

I think one thing determines how this goes...Westview's ability to block the Trojan's front seven. The Chargers aren't spectacular, they just get the job done by throwing to who's open, and running when the defense has to over commit to stopping the passing game. If D'burg can get after the QB without letting him get loose running it may be a long night for the home team. If Westview's QB has time he will make the throws and if he sees daylight he can hurt you with his legs, but if neither happens Dyersburg's physicality will grind (no pun intended) and wear on the Chargers until they take complete control from mid third quarter forward. The only thing that could change that would be a couple of quick strike scores early in the game from turnovers or a blown coverage.

Dyersburg's offense and Westview's defense look to be relatively even, but if Dyersburg can get a few first downs and get rolling, the defense could be in the same boat as the offense as far as stamina. 

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

I think one thing determines how this goes...Westview's ability to block the Trojan's front seven. The Chargers aren't spectacular, they just get the job done by throwing to who's open, and running when the defense has to over commit to stopping the passing game. If D'burg can get after the QB without letting him get loose running it may be a long night for the home team. If Westview's QB has time he will make the throws and if he sees daylight he can hurt you with his legs, but if neither happens Dyersburg's physicality will grind (no pun intended) and wear on the Chargers until they take complete control from mid third quarter forward. The only thing that could change that would be a couple of quick strike scores early in the game from turnovers or a blown coverage.

Dyersburg's offense and Westview's defense look to be relatively even, but if Dyersburg can get a few first downs and get rolling, the defense could be in the same boat as the offense as far as stamina. 

I agree 100% but if Dyersburg puts big package in on offense then this will be over if they don’t and let them hang around anything can happen 

• Like 1