Governors host Union County

OrangePylon

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Shads not there anymore for it to be a trap game.

One thing I can say about this year's team is they have shown up and played hard in every game. Under Shad and the other coaches since Meadows we were always good to have at least two games where we completely #### the bed in terms of effort and preparation. Hopefully those days are gone for good. 

23 minutes ago, GovForce1 said:

One thing I can say about this year's team is they have shown up and played hard in every game. Under Shad and the other coaches since Meadows we were always good to have at least two games where we completely #### the bed in terms of effort and preparation. Hopefully those days are gone for good. 

I like your new coach because he has put his heart and soul into these kids. Just be glad the past era is over and moving on to better things. Rome wasn't built in a day but I will be the first to say I would have called you the biggest fool in town if you would have told me they would have won those first four games and should take number five this week.