Powell Panthers visit the Karns Beavers......DAM

footballknox

8 hours ago, HTV said:

Those suspensions aren't official yet, from what I was told, unless it has happened in the last little while.  The report was submitted to the TSSAA and they will make the decision.  Should come down anytime.  

Definitely 4 or more starters out for KHS. Only thing that might change for KHS is more players, not starters suspended. Also could be more starters for KHS. Depends on TSSAA and the Video. There were some videos of the brawl started and made worse by Fulton. Somehow Fulton has got the video taken down. They have a YouTube version of their games. Don't know if the game video is still up, but the brawl is not. At least it was gone when l looked for it on YouTube. I heard Diamond Clear Media had one also but never saw it. KHS cut the video off #### sooner as the QB took a knee, l was told.

2 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Definitely 4 or more starters out for KHS. Only thing that might change for KHS is more players, not starters suspended. Also could be more starters for KHS. Depends on TSSAA and the Video. There were some videos of the brawl started and made worse by Fulton. Somehow Fulton has got the video taken down. They have a YouTube version of their games. Don't know if the game video is still up, but the brawl is not. At least it was gone when l looked for it on YouTube. I heard Diamond Clear Media had one also but never saw it. KHS cut the video off #### sooner as the QB took a knee, l was told.

Don't think DCM was there.  

It's official 4 karns players are out.  2 starters.  Admin was doing their very best to avoid this trying to stay quiet about it but it wasn't going away.  There is zero control and accountability at Karns.  Taylor had a little bit of it but he had the Bishop kid that masked it.  The new guy isn't even liked by most of the team before he was ever named HC.  I don't know him but I know a couple players and word is it wasn't a welcomed transistion of power in the locker room for the most part.  Either way at the end of the day it's Karns. They have never been relavant anyways.