Stone Memorial @ Upperman

MidTNFan13

Upperman by 2-3 scores

DC could give Upperman a game if 15 plays (was hurt early in the year but played against us). If not, DC won’t be able to put points on the board. He is the only real threat on offense that DC has

I enjoy keeping up with this region. Always seems to come down to the wire between the top 4/5 teams to scratch and claw for that #1 spot and to get into the postseason

I think Upperman wins it, MC 2nd, Stone 3rd, and DC 4th (if 15 plays the last 2 weeks) 

2 minutes ago, lcl4life said:

White County a d Dekalb play for the 4 seed next week!White county scored 21 on Upoerman should be a good one!Dekalb offensively gives teams a lot to look at!

While they do give you a lot to look at, they didn’t look as explosive and have as many playmakers at years past outside of #15. That kid can hit pay dirt any time he touches the football

56 minutes ago, BigMan101 said:

I think upperman at 2 is a little high 

Maybe, but "nowhere near top 5" is a laughable statement. He just can't stand his Night Chickens getting barbequed by the Bees. One could argue Marshall or Anderson should be there instead but besides those two, I just don't see it. But it won't matter once the playoffs come

1 hour ago, JohnnyRay said:

Maybe, but "nowhere near top 5" is a laughable statement. He just can't stand his Night Chickens getting barbequed by the Bees. One could argue Marshall or Anderson should be there instead but besides those two, I just don't see it. But it won't matter once the playoffs come

A 4A school beats a 2A school 14-0 and thats getting bbq'd? If Lower Cookeville is top 2 then the "night chickens" should be undisputable #1 in 2A.

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

A 4A school beats a 2A school 14-0 and thats getting bbq'd? If Lower Cookeville is top 2 then the "night chickens" should be undisputable #1 in 2A.

Coach is just going easy on y'all. Cookeville is already afraid to play Baxter County again so he's trying to keep local teams on the schedule. :thumb:

BTW the U has one of the highest Strength of Schedules in 4A. In fact it's the highest out of all the teams in the top 10. Their ranking is well deserved. I don't think you have an honest opinion on this topic and are just seething at the Bees success :bored: and Smith Co IS one of the top 5 in 2A, just not on the AP poll. You'll have to use computer rankings to get a more accurate picture.