LC @ Gleason

shockernation

12 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Again.Not a knock on Gleason.Greenfield etc.Just I'm saying voters need to look at teams they play.Not just wins.Kike In Gleason case.Many had them wanting to be ranked as how they started.Then comes along LC who scored 62 points.And Union City with tough losses.Id never as a voter,pick a 5 and o team with wins against Perry Co, Bruce ton etc over a Union City with losses to Dresden and Ensworth and that's what voters do.Well the 5 and 0.Union City is 3 and 2.Basically they don't really know football or don't take their job seriously or just don't care.

Yeah it's easier to scan a couple misleading numbers than dig into the facts. Pretty much the world now days. I'd take the bet on Union City at 4-3 against a WHOLE LOT of teams (in several classes) with better records right now. They have a very good team. It hasn't worked out for them a few times this year, but it would be absolute total foolishness to think they are an average team with a one game over .500 record. 

However back to the point of this thread, Gleason should win 2 of their last 3, keep working Gleason!!!

11 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

Yeah it's easier to scan a couple misleading numbers than dig into the facts. Pretty much the world now days. I'd take the bet on Union City at 4-3 against a WHOLE LOT of teams (in several classes) with better records right now. They have a very good team. It hasn't worked out for them a few times this year, but it would be absolute total foolishness to think they are an average team with a one game over .500 record. 

However back to the point of this thread, Gleason should win 2 of their last 3, keep working Gleason!!!

Good luck And I said in another post.Wouldnt surprise me if Union City comes out on top from our end.