Houston Co visits McKenzie

RedRebelman

33 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

McEwen did the exact same thing this year, they did last year. They kept the ball, and ran clock. Oh, and we had 88 yards of penalties.  289 yards of offense to their 71.  The game was not even close regardless of what the scoreboard says.  Looking forward to the Thursday night game in a few weeks. 

Then it's probably better the game is in McKenzie same thing happened to us going to Erin. 9 holding calls that night. To that point we've had 1 on the season. I think 2 or 3 since. It was ridiculous 

20 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Then it's probably better the game is in McKenzie same thing happened to us going to Erin. 9 holding calls that night. To that point we've had 1 on the season. I think 2 or 3 since. It was ridiculous 

it’s always like that across the river lol

On 10/2/2023 at 5:13 PM, RedRebelman said:

I think they've improved immensely, however like @VOLnWTN said we are lacking depth. The way the regions are lining up right now, my guess is we'll play Cornersville in Rd 1, Collinwood in Rd 2, & Moore Co. in Rd 3. that's if we play to our potential. Like @VOLnWTN said we have to clean up the mental mistakes. Let's go Rebels!!!

Dude, it's 1A.  They have more depth than most in 1A.  

7 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

That's pretty hard to believe with y'all being among the biggest schools in 1A

We lost 15 from last year.  Have two freshman starting on offense and one on defense. And zero depth on the line. 38 on the roster. Lowest number we have had in years. 

4 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

We lost 15 from last year.  Have two freshman starting on offense and one on defense. And zero depth on the line. 38 on the roster. Lowest number we have had in years. 

Injury? Shame with him being a senior. But still there's a lot of teams that would love to have 38 players. We have 36 I want to say but our depth is better than it's been in years 

38 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Injury? Shame with him being a senior. But still there's a lot of teams that would love to have 38 players. We have 36 I want to say but our depth is better than it's been in years 

If you are referring to Brewer, he is back.  But, Jake Cassidy has been out the last 3 weeks.  He should be back tomorrow.