Houston Co visits McKenzie

RedRebelman

16 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

Do you think the Rebels have improved where they needed to up to this point? How u think they will fair come playoffs? 

The have for sure gotten better up front.  The younger guys are learning how to play through some things.  We are still lack depth.  One injury on that line, and we go to shuffling people.  Comer will have them ready for playoffs.  How far we go is still up in the air. Other than Moore Co, I have not really looked ahead that much. MC is the real deal.  Much respect for them.  We are going to have to play really clean from here on out, and quit getting mental penalties.  We have had way to many of them. 

2 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Do you think the Rebels have improved where they needed to up to this point? How u think they will fair come playoffs? 

I think they've improved immensely, however like @VOLnWTN said we are lacking depth. The way the regions are lining up right now, my guess is we'll play Cornersville in Rd 1, Collinwood in Rd 2, & Moore Co. in Rd 3. that's if we play to our potential. Like @VOLnWTN said we have to clean up the mental mistakes. Let's go Rebels!!!

16 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

The have for sure gotten better up front.  The younger guys are learning how to play through some things.  We are still lack depth.  One injury on that line, and we go to shuffling people.  Comer will have them ready for playoffs.  How far we go is still up in the air. Other than Moore Co, I have not really looked ahead that much. MC is the real deal.  Much respect for them.  We are going to have to play really clean from here on out, and quit getting mental penalties.  We have had way to many of them. 

Thanks for the update It has been a bit since I have got to see them in person  due to the long road stint and having to work late on Friday's. I have enjoyed the radio broadcast. Yes you are correct about MC they are good. If we play a clean game I can picture that game going either way cause our QB is pretty darn good as well. However, I understand we  don't really need to look that far ahead, a lot work left before we can start discussing that scenario. 

2 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Thanks for the update It has been a bit since I have got to see them in person  due to the long road stint and having to work late on Friday's. I have enjoyed the radio broadcast. Yes you are correct about MC they are good. If we play a clean game I can picture that game going either way cause our QB is pretty darn good as well. However, I understand we  don't really need to look that far ahead, a lot work left before we can start discussing that scenario. 

Our QB is really good!  I said at the beginning of the season we would not drop off there and we have not. 

Appreciate the listen.  Be sure to come say Hi the next time you are in the stadium. 

15 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Idk. Y'all didn't exactly house McEwen and Houston County is better.

McEwen did the exact same thing this year, they did last year. They kept the ball, and ran clock. Oh, and we had 88 yards of penalties.  289 yards of offense to their 71.  The game was not even close regardless of what the scoreboard says.  Looking forward to the Thursday night game in a few weeks. 

• Like 1