Oak Ridge @ Farragut

SweetScience

2 minutes ago, lawnman said:

How are the Wildcats looking Sweet?

4-1 so far. Lots of youngsters playing a considerable amount of time, so that bodes well for the future. Also have some quality veterans like Dozier @ RB and Heyward @ WR. I don’t think we’re as good as West is, but you just never know about the playoffs and HS kids.

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

4-1 so far. Lots of youngsters playing a considerable amount of time, so that bodes well for the future. Also have some quality veterans like Dozier @ RB and Heyward @ WR. I don’t think we’re as good as West is, but you just never know about the playoffs and HS kids.

Sounds like your having a  pretty good season and I have always respected this program and hope your season continues to be a good one and injury free.

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Been a gauntlet, ain’t it? Can only help them come playoff time, I guess, unless the whole team is beaten half to death, which is a possibility.

Slim chance they make playoffs. Would need to beat Maryville and for Cleveland to also beat Maryville, or have Cleveland lose out.