Rhea Co @ Ooltewah

Rhea Co.

Pretty simple for Rhea win and you are in the playoffs. Lose well the road gets tougher to make the playoffs. I know we are banged up and down this year but surely we can beat Ooltewah. I still don’t see Ethan coming back this week but he is probably getting closer to coming back. Maybe he will be back for his final home game against Tyner 

3 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Pretty simple for Rhea win and you are in the playoffs. Lose well the road gets tougher to make the playoffs. I know we are banged up and down this year but surely we can beat Ooltewah. I still don’t see Ethan coming back this week but he is probably getting closer to coming back. Maybe he will be back for his final home game against Tyner 

I was just told by someone who knows him that he won't be back. Done for the year.

On 9/30/2023 at 12:24 PM, Rhea Co. said:

trust Booger when Booger tells Rhea Co. its safe to go ahead make playoff plans

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I plan on being at the game. I think Rhea wins but Ooltewah will play close until Rhea pulls away. I have Rhea 38 OHS 24. If ohs can contain and play solid gap assignments on defense they could play them closer. OHS needs to get something going from the QB position. Rhea will sellout and stop the run on defense. Force OHS to make plays down field. If I’m OHS I’m dialing up plays to make life for my QB easy. Swing passes. Screens, draws, options. Then again from what I’ve seen do you trust the staff to make these adjustments?