Huntland @ Moore Co……..Week 8

RaiderzFan

19 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Your showing that you drink to much of the whiskey down there. If you think blocking a game where no one can watch it is going to make a difference in a ball game then your lack of knowledge is showing. I bet you a bottle of Jim Beam that Moore County doesn't make it past Mckenzie.

We will see come Playoffs Round 3 in Lynchburg….Praying it happens!!!! I promise you McKenzie don’t won’t none of Dawson White & Co….

11 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Maybe not but should still win the Region the next special group is in middle school but that’s the way it goes when your boosters can’t afford rent nor do they have the amount of government housing SP has!

Someone please call 911, there has been a murder!

On 10/8/2023 at 8:46 PM, Southtowner said:

Don't worry about it.  After this year you may not wanna watch MoCo anyways. :roflol::roflolk:

Don't want to hijack the thread but the backup QB is pretty solid along with some key folks returning next season. Moore Co will still have a pretty good group next season. 

As far as this year's game goes, it will be out of hand by halftime. This game does hold significant importance because a win for the Raiders clinches the region title which would be the first one in over a decade! 

1 minute ago, PercyPeabody said:

Don't want to hijack the thread but the backup QB is pretty solid along with some key folks returning next season. Moore Co will still have a pretty good group next season. 

As far as this year's game goes, it will be out of hand by halftime. This game does hold significant importance because a win for the Raiders clinches the region title which would be the first one in over a decade! 

You can hijack any time you want to Percy. I like reading your stuff.

9 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Enjoy your posts as well. I like when folks on here are willing to "poke the bear" from time to time. Gotta keep the forum interesting. 

Yeah,  you gotta poke the bear.  

I just threw that comment out there that a few others from surrounding programs are saying about MoCo have a generational type team. 

I hope they do well in the coming years.  

Just now, Southtowner said:

Yeah,  you gotta poke the bear.  

I just threw that comment out there that a few others from surrounding programs are saying about MoCo have a generational type team. 

I hope they do well in the coming years.  

It's definitely a special team for sure. This is probably the best team in Lynchburg since 88 so I can't argue with what some folks are saying. No disrespect to all the teams of the 90s along with the 99 state runner up squad, but this team has a lot of weapons. Fans have really put a lot of expectations and pressure on this group to achieve big things. 

1 minute ago, PercyPeabody said:

It's definitely a special team for sure. This is probably the best team in Lynchburg since 88 so I can't argue with what some folks are saying. No disrespect to all the teams of the 90s along with the 99 state runner up squad, but this team has a lot of weapons. Fans have really put a lot of expectations and pressure on this group to achieve big things. 

I've seen them a couple times.

FCHS game this year & the Fayetteville game last year.  

Just now, Southtowner said:

I've seen them a couple times.

FCHS game this year & the Fayetteville game last year.  

Yeah I read where you came out for the FCHS game. That's a game where I don't believe you cruise to the "W" without White. I haven't seen next year's schedule, but I'm curious if Moore returns the favor and travels to FC. It will be a totally different animal next season. 

5 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Yeah I read where you came out for the FCHS game. That's a game where I don't believe you cruise to the "W" without White. I haven't seen next year's schedule, but I'm curious if Moore returns the favor and travels to FC. It will be a totally different animal next season. 

I apologize.  It was the Eagleville game I attended not the FC game.  I did have a couple friends that was at that game & filled me in.  I attended our homecoming that week.

I attended FC homecoming last week.  And watched them fumble that game away.