Huntland @ Moore Co……..Week 8

RaiderzFan

Watched the game last night and Dawson White is a special player. Mckenzie and Moore County will be a high scoring game neither team will have any competition till 3rd round will be a good one to watch. On a side note Huntland looks like the smallest team size wise I think I have ever seen. Moore County isn't little but some of there kids jeresys were so big on them they looked like they could be in middle school are they young or just that undersized?

37 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Watched the game last night and Dawson White is a special player. Mckenzie and Moore County will be a high scoring game neither team will have any competition till 3rd round will be a good one to watch. On a side note Huntland looks like the smallest team size wise I think I have ever seen. Moore County isn't little but some of there kids jeresys were so big on them they looked like they could be in middle school are they young or just that undersized?

Both. huntland is in a bad spot right now but have some good younger classes